DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    This explains why it's always lefty's who ignore Evidence.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This explains why it's always lefty's who ignore Evidence.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wild Wild West 2
posted Hide Post
I have seen this "evidence" ruin just about EVERY thread for a long time now. I would like to ask a question to Mike. You say that you just want this track or track officials to "come clean" and admit that they wronged you. My question is: If both the track (owners) AND/OR the track official finally admit that they rigged this round against you, would that be good enough for you to accept and move on without continually posting about it over and over ? Or would you then start posting how you finally got them to admit it ???

Eek

Tim West
"Wild Wild West" Racing

mickeythompsontires.com
tciauto.com
compcams.com
www.motorsportsinnovations.com

Posts: 309 | Location: Spartanburg,SC | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
can you say fuitloop?

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 406 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Generally I leave you on blocked to eliminate the noise....

It sure makes the threads a lot shorter and to the point. It's like having a spam filter.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Two words Reverend -
Two Words

Political Section.

Besides, we ain’t drinking ur koolaide or listening..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

When a racer is caught cheating and peels out the front gate before his car is inspected, everyone knows why he peeled out before being inspected. It's an admission of guilt

This is the same for Bradenton officials skipping out on a clarification on the reason they put the wagon back in the race 45 minutes after declaring it loser. Skipping out on a clarification is an admission of guilt.

If officials putting the station wagon back in the race 45 minutes after they ruled it loser were on the up and up, Bradenton would just repeat the explanation they used to put the wagon back in, like any other drag strip nationwide does standard issue. It's called a clarification.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Bradenton has an accountability problem.

It's about time Bradenton officials answer for why they put the station wagon back in the race 45 minutes after declaring it the loser.

I've been patient, their only comment the next day after we looked at the replay video, was move on there's nothing to see here.

They put the loser back in the final round where the money is, using a fantasy story.

Now they don't wanna talk about it. Wonder why?

"Notice I never bring it up."

Liar.....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

It's about time Bradenton officials answer for why they put the station wagon back in the race 45 minutes after declaring it the loser.

I've been patient, their only comment the next day after we looked at the replay video, was move on there's nothing to see here.

They put the loser back in the final round where the money is, using a fantasy story.

"Notice I never bring it up."

Liar.....

I said "notice I never bring it up", to prove a point in another thread, someone else brought it up in.

I didn't say I'd never bring it up. Big difference.

Five to one is fair. I'll bring it up once for every five times Ed claims I hit a finish line block, no Evidence to back his claims.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
In the yellow bullet thread you stated you had to pedal it so you intentionally drove it to the timing block and jerked left at the last second. That alone should have DQ'ed you. Why over complicate driving in a straight line?

Posts: 119 | Location: Outside | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A39Coronet:
In the yellow bullet thread you stated you had to pedal it so you intentionally drove it to the timing block and jerked left at the last second. That alone should have DQ'ed you. Why over complicate driving in a straight line?

There's no rule against driving anywhere between the guardrail and the center line.

None of that matters. What matters is Bradenton won't repeat the explanation they used to put the wagon back in he race 45 minutes after declaring it the loser.

That's an admission by officials they used a fantasy story to put the wagon back in.

Bradenton officials know this photo proves they used a fantasy story to put the wagon back in. By not clarifying the explanation they used (repeating), is an admission of guilt.

It's the same as a racer getting caught cheating and driving out the gate real fast to avoid his car being inspected. This is common sense stuff.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
So what on your Tombstone is it going to Say

"I did not cross the center line"?

Give it up, forget about it and cry about something else. I can not speak for anyone else hear but I know I am tired of hearing you cry about it.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4003 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
why don't you rehash this with the boys over on yellow bullet..............Again?.....Oh Wait!.........
quote:

Posts: 79 | Location: myrtle point ore | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
So what on your Tombstone is it going to Say

"I did not cross the center line"?

Give it up, forget about it and cry about something else. I can not speak for anyone else hear but I know I am tired of hearing you cry about it.

If there were any possibility the Nova crossed the center line, Bradenton wouldn't duck out on a clarification of the explanation they used to put the wagon back in 45 minutes after ruling the wagon loser.

Nobody is twisting your arm to be here, if Bradenton officials admission of guilt is too emotionally distasteful for you, there are other topics more suited lefty's in here..

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is the original call, Nova declared winner. Station wagon loaded in their trailer.

45 minutes later Bradenton track officials said the nova came down the center line and plowed the finish block like this. They said they knew they got the original call wrong because the nova's front tire left a tire track witness mark leading straight down the center line to the front side of the foam block. We can see that is a fantasy story used to put the wagon back in the race and in the final round. They had to pull the station wagon back out of the trailer for this fantasy story free ride to the final.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Liar

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If I was lying, Bradenton officials would repeat the explanation they used to put the wagon back in the race and in the final round 45 minutes after it was loaded in the trailer, originally declared loser.

Like any other track does nationwide standard issue.

Normal people don't argue the self evident. It's self evident why the Nova was originally declared winner.

Anyone can see which car is the winner. It's not even debatable, it's self evident.

Bradenton officials are hiding from accountability.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
You race at other tracks that aren't your "home" track there is a chance you'll get what I call "hometowned". I've had it happen to me more than once for sure. You have to decide if you want to race there again or not and move on. So You say you don't want to race there again so move on.

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
A functioning society is setup for sacrifice to be rewarded, not only for Walmart but for Bandimere as well.

Not only for house cars but for anyone who enters the race as well.

When all these drag strips close down because they're told they are no longer eligible to earn but Walmart is, and all your years of sacrifice goes up in smoke, then you'll get it why the society died as a result of you remaining apathetic and unaccountable to self evident abuses of power.

They never had house cars back in the day when I raced. They didn't need em, they had more cars in the race than they knew what to do with, and sacrifice was rewarded, not cheated.

The promise in any functioning society is, sacrifice is rewarded.

I'm on the sidelines watching it all unravel, and it is, just ask Bandimere and probably just about all the drag strips who've been told they can't earn, while Walmart can. Favors for Walmart eh?

This deal is just a good example of why it's all unraveling, I couldn't resist.

A year from now you'll get it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
quote:

....move on there's nothing to see here.

answer is in your own post man

ep-we are tired of hearing about you hitting a cone

That's called moral relativism. Lefty's, liberals and satanists love that subjective game.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:

Liar.....

The ignore function doesn't work if you quote him dammit. NahNahTounge

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post