DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    This explains why it's always lefty's who ignore Evidence.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This explains why it's always lefty's who ignore Evidence.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by A39Coronet:
In the yellow bullet thread you stated you had to pedal it so you intentionally drove it to the timing block and jerked left at the last second. That alone should have DQ'ed you. Why over complicate driving in a straight line?

There's no rule against driving anywhere between the guardrail and the center line. YES THERE IS...they can rule it unsafe...

None of that matters. What matters is Bradenton won't repeat the explanation they used to put the wagon back in he race 45 minutes after declaring it the loser.

That's an admission by officials they used a fantasy story to put the wagon back in.

Bradenton officials know this photo proves they used a fantasy story to put the wagon back in. By not clarifying the explanation they used (repeating), is an admission of guilt.

It's the same as a racer getting caught cheating and driving out the gate real fast to avoid his car being inspected. This is common sense stuff.

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by A39Coronet:
In the yellow bullet thread you stated you had to pedal it so you intentionally drove it to the timing block and jerked left at the last second. That alone should have DQ'ed you. Why over complicate driving in a straight line?

There's no rule against driving anywhere between the guardrail and the center line. YES THERE IS...they can rule it unsafe...

None of that matters. What matters is Bradenton won't repeat the explanation they used to put the wagon back in he race 45 minutes after declaring it the loser.

That's an admission by officials they used a fantasy story to put the wagon back in.

Bradenton officials know this photo proves they used a fantasy story to put the wagon back in. By not clarifying the explanation they used (repeating), is an admission of guilt.

It's the same as a racer getting caught cheating and driving out the gate real fast to avoid his car being inspected. This is common sense stuff.

They didn't rule it "unsafe", they originally ruled the wagon loser as the photo's indicate.

45 minutes later as I'm headed to the lanes for the final officials claimed they knew they got the original call wrong because they found my front right tire left behind a tire track witness mark on the track surface leading down the center line, to the "front" side of the finish line block.

So then the wagon was unloaded and put back in the race on the fantasy story we can see was impossible.

When I contacted the track after seeing the replay video for a clarification of why they put the wagon back in the race, in the final round, they wouldn't comment.

My question is, drag strips nationwide give clarifications standard issue, wonder why Bradenton won't?

It's an admission of guilt.

There's nothing wrong with house cars unless officials who put the house car in the race, tilt the table in favor of the house car.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike, I think this explains it better.

Trying to reach me
I can't turn to the left or the right
I'm too scared to run and I'm too weak to fight
But I don't care it's all psychobabble rap to me…

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4480 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Take that ball gag mask off, the guys in your class are refusing to wear, while racing and you'll start thinking clearer. This is not that complicated.

Bradenton put one of their house cars back in the race, and in the final round, 45 minutes after declaring it the loser.

Now Bradenton doesn't want to clarify the reason for why they did that. Which is an admission of guilt, the same as if a racer is caught cheating and peels out the gate, before having his car inspected.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post