DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    guess alcohol sells are going up
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

guess alcohol sells are going up
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Well since what looks to be next president of the US is going to end fossil fuels .I guess that means alcohol sells will be going up and so will the price of it.

Oh yea that other kind of alcohol sells will be going up too.

Chris, Our sponsor, Indigeny Reserve is off the charts in sales. They have tripled bottling and still cannot keep up. This was going to happen anyway...They make great products but the covid thing spiked sales early.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4488 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Not sure if first one,but i was waiting for someone to make it drinking alcohol instead of racing fuel.LOL Has only been off topic for little while,which is cool it was meant a fun thread. Got to do something to get kmind off the SHAMLECTION.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Lol! Yeah..just a little pun.. sales did go up just not only for Racing.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4488 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I know my account at Total Wine & More has been busy.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sure sounds familiar. Biden crisis actors in the media helping him to falsely pose as winner.

Biden awfully pathetic to pretend he won, if he knows he lost.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Canted Valve:
What we have witnessed, in this election, is the REAL United States government at work. The government that overthrows other governments, invades and occupies other countries. Puts economic sanctions on other countries because we are the world's currency. Every former intelligence director came out against Trump! Don't you find that strange?

George Carlin spelled it out years ago for anyone intelligent enough to listen.

[/FLASH_VIDEO][/QUOTE] Watch this movie. [FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post