DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    BIG Announcement for the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BIG Announcement for the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
"Broken in"? Wink My first two passes on the 29.5x10.5 PBR's, it went 6.5118 and 6.5118 lane to lane! No joke.

Glad you got 'em coming though! Remember to see what you can do about keeping rocks, sand, and debris from collecting in your rocker panels, though. I've seen that problem on WAY too many cars, and when you launch and it dumps stuff out in front of your tires.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5731 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Good to know about the tires, Michael...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

If you're on Facebook, you can RSVP on the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's event page at www.facebook.com/events/132588230803251/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Michael Beard,

__

Posts: 5731 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Quick question...does the track carry E-85..if not does anyone know where it can be had locally?...thanks...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Will check on all fuel availability for y'all...

__

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Anthony Walton
posted Hide Post
Fuzzy , we’ll have all VP Racing Fuels available at the track.

Anthony Walton
Walton Enclosed Trailers LLC

Looserocker Promotions LLC
House of Payne St. Patrick's Classic / ATI Big Foot 40K's / FlatOut Gaskets Liberty Classic / Colonial Classic / No-Box Nationals / American Doorslammer Nationals / ATI Fall Footbrake Frenzy

Posts: 464 | Location: Jacksonville,N.C. | Registered: June 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Sweet...my buddy runs that moonshine so that is good news for him...see y'all soon...

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

We know there are Footbrakers traveling some long distances to join us for the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's, so early parking will be available on Wednesday for those of you who want to make sure you are there and settled before Thursday's revolutionary new ThisIsBracketRacing Elite "Bracket Racer's Test n' Tune".

Let's face it, unless you have a new combination or you're chasing a gremlin, test n' tunes are kind of boring. Finally, Loose Rocker and Darlington Dragway are giving you hardcore bracket racers the opportunity to test things that really matter to you: dial-in and finish line strategies. The TIBR Elite Bracket Racer's Test n' Tune will be all dial-in/handicapped format, just like a real race. You can swap feet against the very best in the world and keep coming back for more, "win or lose", from 3pm-9pm, for just $30. There will be prizes for Best Package, Closest MOV, and more!

Get warmed up under real race conditions for the BIGgest weekend payout in FOOTbrake history!

RSVP and keep up with all the news and info on the Event Page, at https://www.facebook.com/events/132588230803251/

__

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Guess I don't get to see it as I don't do face book---sorry

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Guess I don't get to see it as I don't do face book---sorry

What information are you missing? If you have any questions not covered in these posts here, just ask. We're very accessible and ready to help.

__

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just wanted to give our racers a heads up that will be needing hotel accommodations. We’re currently working on a deal with the Fairfield Inn by Marriott as well as Hampton Inn Hartsville, SC.

Fairfield Inn Phone: 843-332-9898 $89-99

Link for Hampton Inn reservations:
http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/e...x.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Hampton Inn Phone:843-332-2128 $99.99 **Reserve room by April 9th**

Comment below if interested and I’ll block the necessary rooms needed and save us all some $$$. Rates as low as $89-$99 depending on what we need!

-Anthony

__

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sorry Ducky just thought I might be missing something since you mentioned the event page.....You are doing a good job and I would have rather been at VMP than stranded in the snow in the Poconos at a wedding. Hope you did good, looked like it.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
The biggest thing with the Event page is the ability for people to respond as either "Going" to or "Interested" in the event, and to share information posted there with their friends. I generally repost all of the news, announcements, and other information here on DRR, but I wanted to let those who are not facebook-averse to know about the Event page.

__

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
453---thats a good number right there---wow!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
On April 1, 2014, we posted an April Fools prank announcing a "Footbrake 50". Four years later, it's not a 50, but it's NO JOKE, either. Loose Rocker's ATI BIGFOOT $40K's are coming to Darlington Dragway in less than 3 weeks!

RSVP on the Event page at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/132588230803251/

__

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Raced there yesterday & last night. 2 races in one day and it got late but it got done. Track was good and things seemed to go real smooth. This is kind of like when George Howard had a $20K footbrake race at Huntsville June 21, 2003. Although not at Huntsville it has continued ever since except for 1 year at Piedmont and is there today because Loose Rocker revived it after the track bailed out. Loose Rocker gets it done

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Here's a few pictures from last weekend's bracket race at Darlington Dragway, just to give y'all a peek at where you'll be Footbrakin' for $40,000 come April 19-22! Here you can see the dial-in boards in the burnout box, the blinder on the tree, and even Ferndale Flyer himself! Thanks to Staten Nichols for the pics. There's more shared on the main Loose Rocker page at www.facebook.com/LooseRocker. Enjoy!

__

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
# Ferns on Face Book Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
In a policy change from years past, in order to give as many people as possible the opportunity to compete at the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's, the Weekend Entry discount will apply to a driver buying (3) $40K entries for $650, whether that be FRI-SAT-SUN, or having a single entry one day and doubling on another day. This will help those that have to work on Friday, and those that may have to travel Sunday.

Also note that the Single-Day Entry Fee is $260, dramatically lower than any other race in this payout range! We know that this event is a big investment, but we want to give as many people as possible an opportunity to Footbrake for life-changing money, and give you the best value possible!

__

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
# Ferns on Face Book Big Grin

OMG. I know it has been a rough winter, but I didn't realize **ll had frozen over! Eek Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post