New
Find
Notify
Tools

Motorhome issues
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I have a 1999 Monaco Windsor Mechanical 8.3 Cummins, The KC2600 throttle control(stand alone Drive by Wire/Cruise Control) took a crap in October anyone have any experience in a Retrofit to something else?

Posts: 400 | Location: Vinita, OK | Registered: April 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I have the same unit and had the same problem years ago. The co that made that set up is out of business but one of the employees got all their stuff and last I knew was still repairing them....He told me that some times its as easy as just shutting down and waiting 10--30 min and it would reset and start working. I may have his info in my file and will check when I get in there.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well ol Blake has not got back but here is the info. The phone number remained the same. 504-334-0250 Owners name is Steve. I have my original owners manual with all kinds of trouble shooting info. Hope this helps

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post