DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Signatures" - Members Please Read
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Signatures" - Members Please Read
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew Chief
Picture of RACER99O
posted
Members - signatures can not contain “html banners” or “url hyperlinks” from a company that is not an advertiser on DragRaceResults.com. Advertising companies are listed in "BOLD" in our Business Directory.

This is a decision that has been made in respect to the advertisers who pay premium dollars to have their advertisements placed on this board and in turn for us to use. I am by no means singling out any one person or company in this process. I just feel it gives DragRaceResults.com the best credibility possible with our sponsors, in letting them know we appreciate their support and that they will not be competing with companies who have not paid for advertisement to provide this board for its members.

I know some of you own and operate your own businesses, have personal sponsors, etc. that you advertise for. But I have to ask you to respect this policy (race team banners excluded), if they are not an advertising company. Believe me when I say I appreciate your loyalty to this board, but I have to draw the line somewhere. Part of the reason for some of the DRR advertisers not returning in the past years is due solely to this issue. I do not want to lose any members, but I certainly don't want to lose the board that our advertisers provide for us.

You may ask why I don’t deny html or links in signatures all together and only allow special requests? Because our board does not have the ability to administer that option by member, only by group and that is everyone. Also pictures and non conflicting images and banners would also be removed and I do not want to take away personality from your posts. If you are in question about an advertiser please check our Business Directory or feel free to PM or shoot me an email.

Moderating is a tough job and some people may not be aware of this new policy. If you become aware of a member who is not conforming, please PM or shoot Nicole or I an email and We will address the member accordingly, no strings attached.

I know that pictures are an important part of our members signatures also. Please work on reducing the size of them, 150h x 300w approximately, so it does not hamper the readability of your posts. Also please remember to update your email in your personal zones if it changes.

Sincerely,
Scott Lemen

Approved List

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

Posts: 662 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. kinda | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragstersForSale.com
posted Hide Post
test

JB Strassweg
Info@DragstersForSale.com
812-434-2203

www.DragstersForSale.com

Posts: 1212 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Please see our Business Directory.

Companies approved to be placed with a link in your signature are in Bold in the directory.

Thank you,
DragRaceResults.com

Posts: 2107 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of LAZ Racing
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hello Mr. Lemon.........dragraceresults.com is not on your approved list.. Rolling

LAZ Racing
3720 S/C Q/R

Posts: 342 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Moderate Joe
posted Hide Post
It's the Super Premiere Package. We get listed at the top of the page above everyone else.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 131 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thats some funny s#$t there

Posts: 1 | Location: springfield tn | Registered: April 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of bracketracer
posted Hide Post
How come when I click on "Fuqua tool & die" I get FTO Customs???

Posts: 13 | Location: N.J. | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's FTD Customs. It's Fuqua Tool & Die. It just looks like an O in the advertising banner.

Posts: 1286 | Location: Charlotte, TN. U.S.*** | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post