DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Pro fab Performance Plus (Don Lamana)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pro fab Performance Plus (Don Lamana)
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of suprodn
posted
Anyone have any info on Pro Fab Performance Plus owned by Don Lamana. Wanting to purchase a set of race car jacks from him and looking for feedback. Thanks

Posts: 63 | Location: Watchn my motor go boom on the dyno | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by suprodn:
Anyone have any info on Pro Fab Performance Plus owned by Don Lamana. Wanting to purchase a set of race car jacks from him and looking for feedback. Thanks

You probably wont find too many on here that know of him or who have dealings with him. My business has put me in touch with him and my customers all have his products. He's a stand up guy and his products are top notch!

Dykes & Strippers Custom Wiring
Auto Meter Authorized Dealer
CleanYourTrailer.com
Horse Power Sales
USADragRacingChat.com
Fab Shop
Race Flow Development

245" Harry Clack
399 inches of Horse Power Sales Power
1.031, 2.978, 4.640 at 147.47

Posts: 492 | Location: Lebanon, OH | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post