DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    MAcAfee virus pop ups
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MAcAfee virus pop ups
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
nyone know how to get rid of critical virus alert pop up crap. Nothing but scam to get you to buy something to get rid of what they probably caused.

If know how to get these critical virus alert pop ups to quite.Please let me know. If nothing else I will take to a shop to get done but rather fix if can.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
I had something like that happen the other day - aggravating as hell and I don't even know what I clicked on to make it happen...anyway.

Using Chrome:

1. Open Chrome
2. Select the 3 dots icoon on the right side
3. Select Settings
4. Select Privacy
5. Scroll down to Privacy & Security & Select "Site Settings"
6. Click on the arrow (right side) of the problem program (make sure you know what name it is)
5. Hit clear settings for that program

At least that fixed it for me.

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CrewMan:
I had something like that happen the other day - aggravating as hell and I don't even know what I clicked on to make it happen...anyway.

Using Chrome:

1. Open Chrome
2. Select the 3 dots icoon on the right side
3. Select Settings
4. Select Privacy
5. Scroll down to Privacy & Security & Select "Site Settings"
6. Click on the arrow (right side) of the problem program (make sure you know what name it is)
5. Hit clear settings for that program

At least that fixed it for me.

Tea same thing mcAfee sent me just not that easy to understand.LOL

Fixed mine also.

Probably catch what for but.I was looking for a good biscuit recipe. Never been able to make biscuits that did not com out of a can worth a crap,everything else I am pretty damn good on.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post