DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    HANGOVER NATIONALS IN TUCSON DEC 28-30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HANGOVER NATIONALS IN TUCSON DEC 28-30
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted
Is anyone going to this race?

link https://tucsondragway.net/hang...ls-pre-entries-open/

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I didn't make the 50's in Tucson or the Thanksgiving race because my friend fell and hit his head and was in the hospital for over 3 weeks was not good he is somewhat better but a long way to go. As far as the hangover race I'm pretty sure me convincing the wife to go to this one is an extreme long shot. My 36th anniversary is during that time. Good Luck to all and be Safe my friends.

Jeff McClure

Posts: 240 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hung a couple rods out the block on the Colt, SO............racing is not in my future for a while!

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Not looking real good for me, will be driving home from Xmas stuff w/ family that weekend. Are they going to open pre entries for the Divisional race? Re: parking?

Posts: 1146 | Location: Busy putting up crop circles | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of sst5167
posted Hide Post
We were planning on making it this year for our first Hangover's. That is the same weekend as Val Houmard's celebration of life. So we'll have to try again next year.

Mike Boehner

Posts: 92 | Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ | Registered: January 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I would love to go also but the wife and I will be in Colorado to see the new grand baby.

Just like the Thanksgiving race in Vegas, I would like to be there but that’s our family’s biggest holiday so it’s never gonna happen. Family comes first.

I am going to do my best to hit at least one big money bracket race this year.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5307 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Happy wife Happy life, and always family is #1
Well I hope to see you all at Chris’s Race at Wild Horse in March or if I get real lucky in April at Sping Fling!!! Happy Holidays to you all...

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Results????

Posts: 1146 | Location: Busy putting up crop circles | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Well I did know all results but Friday washed out so they rolled over money to Saturday’s race. In Pro I know Chuck Hawk runner up and Zimmerman won Super Pro over Kenny Bolle who had to run him self in semis...

If you go to 1320go you can see more in history!

Saturday never got above 49 and Sunday was a hot 52 with a little wind! It was a great time, had racers as far away as Canada racing with us!!!