DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Toyota really likes NHRA drag racing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Toyota really likes NHRA drag racing
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted
New NHRA Themed commercial. Pretty cool IMO

https://www.dragzine.com/news/...rcial-is-next-level/

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Typical woke minority laden ads that don't even remotely resemble the demographics of either NHRA participants or spectators.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Typical woke minority laden ads that don't even remotely resemble the demographics of either NHRA participants or spectators.

I as right leaning as them come. But, isn't it possible they picked the four racers who are involved in their professional drag racing? Yes, sure two of them are black. One is a woman....gasp. Two white. Whatever. Antron is the biggest personality and the most successful of the bunch so the commercial revolves around him. I get having our nose bent out of shape on a lot of things. That commercial doesn't come close to being on my list.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6378 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post