DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    My 100th Insured Client is
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 100th Insured Client is
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Well I was just told that I have insured my 100th Client for Race Car Insurance and that person is Scott Lemen. Thanks a bunch to all and I owe Scott and his wife diner plus he has a great web site.
Thanks to all my clients Race More Win More of course

Don Kennedy

Posts: 395 | Location: TN | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Thanks Don! Outstanding service, fair price and with a very long standing and reputable company in Hagerty Insurance.

I sleep and travel much more relaxed knowing our race cars can be replaced if anything, anywhere off the track happens to them.

SL...

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I do as well! Its a very reassuring feeling!!

Posts: 7 | Location: tea sd | Registered: January 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post