DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Eds boy for the win
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eds boy for the win
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
it must be the yum yum sauce

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Congrats Guys! Well Done!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Once again, Congrats to both of you. Andy would be proud.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Shake head

Thanks

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Kyle on the W! And also to the car owner for providing the tool for the job.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This is the first No Split in a $50k race that I have heard of, and congrats to Kyle and Ed for the actual $50k win. What great execution on both ends of the tape…. Very impressive.

I have seen and believe $20k race no splits are more common now. I wonder how much higher a No Split has gone than what has just been posted?

Posts: 2462 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
This is the first No Split in a $50k race that I have heard of, and congrats to Kyle and Ed for the actual $50k win. What great execution on both ends of the tape…. Very impressive.

I have seen and believe $20k race no splits are more common now. I wonder how much higher a No Split has gone than what has just been posted?

I believe Underwood took the no split down to maybe 12 cars at the spring fling million a couple years ago, but that's as far as it got. It was promptly split up afterwards.

I feel like I may have heard of 1 other No split 50k final, but am not certain.

Either way the pressure was on in this final, and both guys had amazing runs all while being under that kind of pressure! Fantastic driving job to get this victory!

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Kyle has been in big spots before, he's pretty Relaxing all the time.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great job to Kyle and Ed that was some great driving in a car that was very good see you guys at Indy.

Posts: 120 | Location: Indiana | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Not only "providing the tool for the job", but I also keep tool working at optimum performance as well the knife sharp. Big Grin

See you soon.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I assume you play crew chief but was not sure..Either way a job well done and big check earned!

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
congrats great win

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1412 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
thanks rusty

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
I like the no split, but - the IRS will be contacting you about a split Smile God I hate the government...

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Kyle and Ed.

Posts: 109 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Very cool

Posts: 2430 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Kyle and I also want to thank these companies who's products we use, that not only manufacture race proven parts but also have provided us outstanding customer service when needed...

K&R Performance Engineering
Biondo Racing Products
Mark Williams Enterprises
Goethe Enterprises
Brodix
T&D Machine Products
#1 Stop Products

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Wait, What?? You guys won a big race and forgot to thank me for all the moral support? My feelings are hurt!! Confused

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post