DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Why do we have laws?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why do we have laws?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
So there is federal law and some local laws against protest outside of someone's home. Laws against trying to intimidate a judge. Still we have people(man I am being nice) who are protesting outside of SCOTUS judge's homes trying to intimidate them and not a thing happens to them.

So why do we have these laws? I guess it is only used in case it happens against judge's who where appointed by side of those in power at the time?Maybe its just to protect democrat appointed judges regardless who is in power. Man if traffic laws worked the same I could run TF off money saved on lawyers.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4166 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Laws are only for those who respect and abide by them.

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
Laws are only for those who respect and abide by them.

Similar to the *HRA's rulebooks.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 734 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Laws that are enforced (not merely for those that respect and abide by them) is what separated (past tense) America from the rest of the corrupt world. That's why people came here, it provided a level playing field for the rich and the poor, the privileged and the downtrodden. Without laws enforced across the board we are just another also ran. Laws for thee but not for me. That's why they are eliminating the middle class, that just leaves thee and me. So they're not really laws as such anymore, they're tool to be use by those in power.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2324 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Laws about ballot harvesting as well.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6353 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Current part of society applies double standards by rationalizing. We had a discussion other day about laws/contracts, Stormy Daniels violated contract and no media commented on broken contract. Though ultimately she had to foot bill.

Look at Dems doing whatever they want. Look at treatment of Jan 6 vs summer riots.

Double standard may lead to a civil war if they are not careful.

Is not comforting to know those who should enforce rules/laws turn a blind eye.

Posts: 3076 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post