DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Fauci: Do you trust him?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fauci: Do you trust him?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
Simple question. There is a lot of stuff about a lot of things that are giving me pause about some of the folks involved. What do you think?

And for the record, I have never been a tinfoil hat guy. The talk of required vaccinations and chipping fired up some questions for me. Stay home/stay inside? A long used malaria drug is now dangerous? And where is Gates in this entire thing? Just being rich or way more?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6360 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
The problem with smart guys is that they only know what they know, and they won't tell you what they don't. Most don't have the common sense to pour piss out of a boot before they put it on.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Don't trust him as far as I could throw him....he's part of the deep swamp and should have been fired long ago....he's in on this whole deal, bet on it.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Can't help but grin when all these politically charged topics are discussed in the general discussion section. In the past they were banished to the political section but the topics are so prevalent in our lives it overwhelms the moderators. Just a humorous observation.

As for Fauci, he's a lifer bureaucrat, an elitist administrator. Combine that with his track record and the answer is pretty obvious. The opposition has seriously damaged Trump's reelection potential, what a couple of weeks ago looked like an easy shoe-in with Biden as the opposition is not so favorable anymore. Trump has been knifed from all sides from the media to the deep state. If he is lucky enough to get reelected, if he doesn't do wholesale house cleaning throughout the executive branch he is a fool.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
NO!! He is a lying 2 faced back stabbing little punk

Posts: 2402 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 433red
posted Hide Post
NO! The best scenario would have been to kick his left wing arse to the curb after the 1st public Q&A. He is nothing more than a mouthpiece and tool for 1 cause and 1 cause only. It is now a no win situation if he remains in place or is removed...

Posts: 102 | Location: Ga | Registered: July 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/A4wdbibV3IM
$$$ The Love of money < The virus

Trump is surrounded by them from day 1, he hired.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Fauci needs to be replaced, but I believe Trump is stuck with him at this point in time.

Here’s a 4/24/20 interview (WarRoom w/ Steven K Bannon EP 136) with a doctor in Monroe NY that has treated over 1400 people with Covid-19. The interview is 25 minutes long (first part of podcast) and worth listening to if you think you could be infected with this disease in the future.

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2.../24/ep-136-pandemic/

Posts: 2439 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
one word describes him. democrat

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4169 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
NFW.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So lets not trust the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Fauci leads just one of 27 institutes and centers that make up the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Fauci also serves as the chief of the Laboratory of Immunoregulation and on the editorial boards of many scientific journals. He ranks as the 41st most highly cited researcher of all time.
You can't trust an idiot like this ! Down with intelligence, can't believe morons like that ! Fricken FAKE NEWS.

Lets inject ourselves with disinfectants like Lysol, bleach or isopropyl alcohol to help combat the virus ! Yeah that's the ticket, Skoal brother !

Posts: 33 | Location: next door to you | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raptor:
So lets not trust the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Fauci leads just one of 27 institutes and centers that make up the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Fauci also serves as the chief of the Laboratory of Immunoregulation and on the editorial boards of many scientific journals. He ranks as the 41st most highly cited researcher of all time.
You can't trust an idiot like this ! Down with intelligence, can't believe morons like that ! Fricken FAKE NEWS.

Lets inject ourselves with disinfectants like Lysol, bleach or isopropyl alcohol to help combat the virus ! Yeah that's the ticket, Skoal brother !

That was fairly impressive as far as incoherent ramblings go.

Do you by chance live close to Rietow? HMMMM

Back to the original question...….I do not believe much of what the good doctor has to say. He is a paid shill for big money interests.

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raptor:

Posts: 2402 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mitch H:

That was fairly impressive as far as incoherent ramblings go.

Do you by chance live close to Rietow? HMMMM

Back to the original question...….I do not believe much of what the good doctor has to say. He is a paid shill for big money interests.

Don't know any Rietow, and the GOP senators told Trump to make Fauci face of government's coronavirus response, so what? we made another mistake and need to fire another member puppet of the WH staff that doesn't comply with saying what we need to hear. So Fauci is being paid by who ? Oh I know the Dems ! So the GOP vetted the wrong person again. Don't trust the establishment ! Who's next Birx for looking at the ground when Fearless wanted some concurrence regarding floating UV light and disinfectant injections as possible coronavirus treatments ?

More incoherence, Skoal brother !

Posts: 33 | Location: next door to you | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I never thought the day would come when President Trump would rely solely on government trough slopping bureaucrats that are charter members of the deep state!
As late as the end of February treason committing fauci was saying the virus wasn't something serious. This was to give it time to spread in the US so he could put the factors into place separating people so "herd immunity" would not occur!
Now after 65 years the government health agencies are suddenly claiming the hydro treatment is causing heart problems to try and get it's use banned after it has saved countless lives!
There are excellent doctors and scientists all over the nation that realize what fauci and the deep state's intentions are.
Why haven't they cornered the President and explained to him that he is being ROLLED by the deep state?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 10999 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
How could you trust him?
He's lied/been wrong on EVERYTHING he has said.
2 Million are going to die, oops I mean 1 Million will die, oops, I mean 500,000 will die, oops, I mean 250,000 will die, oops, I mean 100,000 will die.

All the people that went to Spring break in Florida will cause a huge spike, not.

Get my drift.
He doesn't know SHYT.

He had the prez lock down the country for something that's death rate wouldn't even make the top 8 in 2017.

Here are 2017's top 10 right from the CDC/Fauci's back yard.
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/healt...istics/suicide.shtml

Oh, but we don't want to deal with FACTS.

And I wish anyone that thought Trump was serious about ingesting bleach or Lysol would have actually done it to rid the VOTING public of them.

Eek

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pentastarrail,

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 954 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wow it seems that so many of you missed your calling since you clearly think you can do a better job with an infectious disease than an infectious disease doctor Big Grin

Posts: 710 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow it seems that so many of you missed your calling since you clearly think you can do a better job with an infectious disease than an infectious disease doctor Big Grin

Big Grin

Absolutely I could do better as I'm sure any 12 year old could.
If I was wrong as much as he has been I would have been FIRED a LONG time ago.
Nothing he has said has come to fruition. Not even close.
At least Birx gets it right (sometimes).
Smile

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 954 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yes, I trust Fauci's words amongst colleagues. Prostitutes like Fauci you only can trust when they're among'st colleagues.

It's like Mitch Haroldson, when he's making one of his grand poobah speeches among'st colleagues at the rainbow lodge, you can trust what he says. When Mitch H is prostituting himself on the internet, while pretending to be a drag racer, you can't. Smile

Same goes for Fauci, when he's on TV prostituting himself, you can't trust what he says.

https://youtu.be/A4wdbibV3IM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post