DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Fauci: Do you trust him?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fauci: Do you trust him?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard

I might not be a drag racer, but I have never been kicked out of a race track. I can also type so that even the folks that disagree with me can clearly understand what I am saying.

BTW, I have made a bunch of passes, at a bunch of tracks, since the 2017 Snowbird Nats…...how about you?

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 183N:
Wow it seems that so many of you missed your calling since you clearly think you can do a better job with an infectious disease than an infectious disease doctor Big Grin

I didn’t suggest he doesn’t know what he is doing. I asked about trust

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6365 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mitch H:

I might not be a drag racer, but I have never been kicked out of a race track. I can also type so that even the folks that disagree with me can clearly understand what I am saying.

BTW, I have made a bunch of passes, at a bunch of tracks, since the 2017 Snowbird Nats…...how about you?

That's what Kockroaches do when the lights come on! Run for somewhere to hide!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
How could you trust him?
He's lied/been wrong on EVERYTHING he has said.
2 Million are going to die, oops I mean 1 Million will die, oops, I mean 500,000 will die, oops, I mean 250,000 will die, oops, I mean 100,000 will die.

All the people that went to Spring break in Florida will cause a huge spike, not.

Get my drift.
He doesn't know SHYT.

Eek

Are you talking about Fauci not knowing shyt or compare this trusted source:

The real Genius

But I guarantee you have never seen this as your TV doesn't have this channel. Can't be real anyway. Like Ron White said "You can't fix stupid" Christ help me.

Posts: 33 | Location: next door to you | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
All the people that went to Spring break in Florida will cause a huge spike, not.

Along this same line, seems to me the skid row/tent cities should have eradicated themselves by now. If this virus was so infectious we had to lock-down the country how in the world could the homeless tent cities, where the tents virtually touch one another, and the hygiene is close to non existent, how could they possibly not spread it like wildfire. Also, what else do those people have but to "party", which is to say socialize? Doesn't square with me.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

Along this same line, seems to me the skid row/tent cities should have eradicated themselves by now. If this virus was so infectious we had to lock-down the country how in the world could the homeless tent cities, where the tents virtually touch one another, and the hygiene is close to non existent, how could they possibly not spread it like wildfire. Also, what else do those people have but to "party", which is to say socialize? Doesn't square with me.

Probably because of all the TV propaganda - disinfo, you're not taking into account how the body builds immunity to germs and viruses.

It's all BS. Locked up in your house, is the exact opposite of what should be recommended.

Bizarro world on display.

This has to be some kind of test / experiment to figure out what percentage of the populace, are programmable drones.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/A4wdbibV3IM
How long before someone intelligent comes along and starts a thread about how all this money printing to infinity banker bailouts could inevitably destroy the dollar, and lead to hyperinflation?

I forecast three weeks to a month, before any hint of revolt.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Fauci is what he is...a political bureaucrat...at one time he was a leader in his field...he has not been hands on for a long, long time...I would imagine trump used him for his resume', so no, I don't put any stock in what he says at this point...

George Foreman was once heavyweight champ of the world...I wouldn't put my money on him in the ring at this point either...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fuzzy dice,

Posts: 1272 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Why is it every time I see this picture, I get the same thought...The reflector on the block is pointing towards the starting line and the orange side of the block is facing the wall. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1217 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Why is it every time I see this picture, I get the same thought...The reflector on the block is pointing towards the starting line and the orange side of the block is facing the wall. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Heroin flashbacks?

Heroin flashbacks are telling you a foam block that weighs 40 grams can spin in place. LoL

A piece of notebook paper weighs 4.5 grams

https://youtu.be/A4wdbibV3IM

"I Am" > Jesus - Truth - Liberty is the Virus

DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
The media is now trashing Stanford University (not hardly a conservative leaning group) because their research doesn't back up Fauci's hype. It's fact quite the opposite. Their facts have come up with Covid-19 not being all that deadly, just contagious.

And to Mike, yes a timing block could spin if it were hit with a glancing blow.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger McGinnis:

And to Mike, yes a timing block could spin *in place* if it were hit with a glancing blow.

It's not a wonder why drag racing was the easiest competition I ever competed, in my life. Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Another self evident tid bit your preconceived political party - identity politics notions, block you from seeing.

When hasn't Trump surrounded himself with enemies, he hired?

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Do I trust Fauci? Well depends on what you mean by "trust." You can always trust a snake to be a snake, and you can always trust a liar to be a liar, etc.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Coronavirus has to be some kind of experiment - test - study, they put on to figure out how many of the populace, are programmable drones.

Nobody could possibly be this incompetent. Or could they $$$$$ bail outs again? Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Coronavirus has to be some kind of experiment - test - study, they put on to figure out how many of the populace, are programmable drones.

https://youtu.be/ORYeVuKYUrI

Good News!.... My number NM 156 is guaranteed / assured to be shown.