DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Fauci: Do you trust him?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fauci: Do you trust him?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
Your prescribed medication....... use it.

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mitch H:
Your prescribed medication....... use it.

Skip on down there and get your Bill Gates micro-chip vaccination, Elmer Fudd.

I'll pass.

https://youtu.be/A4wdbibV3IM

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I do not trust him and think he has an agenda.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3973 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
I trust him and Dr. Birx. I do not trust the dear leader or his corrupt administration. Dear leader takes no responsibility for what he says or his lack of action during this pandemic. If you trust dear leader you're being gaslighted.

https://www.psychologytoday.co...ng-signs-gaslighting

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
Interesting......

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I trust him and Dr. Birx. I do not trust the dear leader or his corrupt administration. Dear leader takes no responsibility for what he says or his lack of action

you must not have got a stimulus check

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
I trust him and Dr. Birx. I do not trust the dear leader or his corrupt administration. Dear leader takes no responsibility for what he says or his lack of action

you must not have got a stimulus check

^^^No, he got a brain with intelligence instead !

Posts: 33 | Location: next door to you | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not at all interesting.

Before the pandemic 1 in 7 Americans relied on food banks, now the demand has tripled.
Millions of Americans are lining up for food, meanwhile millions on tons of food is rotting in fields, farmers are destroying produce, dumping milk and culling livestock because the pandemic has upended supply chains, making it impossible to get crops to market. Long food bank lines and farmers are destroying food.

Fear operations on TV has caused irreversible damage to the economy and ya'll are in here parroting WWF political spoon fed talking points.

Ya'll are in for the surprise of your lives if you don't turn off the boob tube and prepare. Anyone who thinks lifestyles of the past will return, is delusional. Famine is possible, chicken, sirloin and ground beef shortages are most probable with Tyson depopulating livestock.

Ever heard of Soylent green fake burgers? Bill Gates is heavily invested in that too.

Wake up.

Unimaginable homelessness and unemployment ahead.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
Interesting.....

DRR Pro
Picture of 7110
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Simple question. There is a lot of stuff about a lot of things that are giving me pause about some of the folks involved. What do you think?

2 words...HELL NO !

Posts: 1598 | Location: AZ | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Ever heard of Soylent green fake burgers? Bill Gates is heavily invested in that too.

Soylent Green

Well it is OFFICIAL now...I been here since 2002 and seen a lot dumb shyte get posted...but now you have claimed the sole rights to the crown of...(drum roll please) "Most moronic poster on DRR"

Not worthy

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1217 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro_ET
posted Hide Post
NO!
No tin hat hear either.

But...This exercise was in 2019, interesting to say the least.
https://www.centerforhealthsec...event201/videos.html

Posts: 127 | Location: Div 3 | Registered: December 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good luck finding out what's in synthetic grown mystery meat Burt. You might find it delicious, but I have a freezer full to the brim of steaks, ground beef and chicken, the real stuff from a local Covid closed Cracker Barrel Smile

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Good luck finding out what's in synthetic grown mystery meat Burt. You might find it delicious, but I have a freezer full to the brim of steaks, ground beef and chicken, the real stuff from a local Covid closed Cracker Barrel Smile

Sorry...I am not talking about meat...I am talking about being a moron...

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1217 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Burt if you get confused because I mention something you haven't heard on TV, just enter the word you're triggered about in the search bar like so,,,, As an example.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Burt, I don't watch TV. I'm curious, has there been any mention of microchip vaccinations on the Fake News" yet??

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So by now just about everyone has figured out this is all BS. And since just about everyone has figured out this is all BS, only means lies and deception are done out in the open, for everyone to see.

So this is the new system Deception eh? There's not any Liberty is a system of deception. No true or false, right or wrong, up or down.

True is whatever Authority says is true.

Facts don't matter.

Must be scary for those who worship authorities in place of God.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/taflD8ztcEQ
https://youtu.be/ZhhumtFhtqs
Go back to sleep everything is under control.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
OK with regards to the soon to come....sometime...vaccine. You in or you out?

I'm not anti vaccine. There are some vaccines that have been absolute life savers and life changers in many countries. It's very difficult to argue their success. I'm not even completely anti flu vaccine. Although the success rate is between decent and terrible.

But this one I'm not sure I feel the same way. Anyone else have a bad feeling about this entire situation?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6367 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
OK with regards to the soon to come....sometime...vaccine. You in or you out?

I'm not anti vaccine. There are some vaccines that have been absolute life savers and life changers in many countries. It's very difficult to argue their success. I'm not even completely anti flu vaccine. Although the success rate is between decent and terrible.

But this one I'm not sure I feel the same way. Anyone else have a bad feeling about this entire situation?

Gates called it the final solution in an interview with steven cobert. If you aren't familiar with the term final solution, do a search.

I am is the virus
I am the way, the Truth, The Life is the virus.
Fire, Fury, Spirit, furnace