DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    LVMS info? ................anyone?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LVMS info? ................anyone?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have info on gate times?

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by double trouble:
Does anyone have info on gate times?

Mar 12, Gates open 2:00 - 7:00pm. Mar 13, Gates open 8:00am.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2546 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
All dressed up & maybe some place to go. There's rain in Vegas & snow surrounding areas. Not looking good for today.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2546 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
http://www.nhraracer.com/conte...eid=72167&zoneid=175

Everything you need to know!

We are entered!

Posts: 414 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Going from doing nothing because of COVID restrictions to 2 days at the track. This old boy is wore out, plus I had to do post testing maintenance last night & today. On to the Divisional next weekend & probably followed by the Fling. Nice to get back to a little normalcy.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Going from doing nothing because of COVID restrictions to 2 days at the track. This old boy is wore out, plus I had to do post testing maintenance last night & today. On to the Divisional next weekend & probably followed by the Fling. Nice to get back to a little normalcy.

But its a good wore out feeling right?
Sounds great.. Still waiting on some essential parts here.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
But its a good wore out feeling right?
Sounds great.. Still waiting on some essential parts here.

Yeppers! Need to get the new carb tuned in & the driver was a little rusty.

Hope the parts get in soon!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Gonna enter in the next hour or so.

Car is on the ground and Pivotdoc and I will load our junk tomorrow morning. Hope to see y’all there.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It felt really good to be on track after almost a year. My Mustang ran 12.60's @113 pretty much bone stock on drag radials.
When I started racing in the 70's that car would have been a bad dude. Now just leave it in drive and let it eat, then turn on the a/c and get 25 mpg on the way home Wink

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Pomona reschedules...after Sonoma..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I’m assuming we can leave our trailer parked in Vegas till the National? I sure hope so, don’t want to drag it all the way back.

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got to Vegas late yesterday afternoon. If you’re coming today you have to park outside the gate and then go through the COVID protocol before you get your credentials. Then you’re good to come in.

Pivotdoc, Dirtdobber and myself are pitted in the northeast corner right where the return road comes back into the pits.

Hopefully meet some of you guys that I’ve never met. Test and tune today, we will see how it goes!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
Got to Vegas late yesterday afternoon. If you’re coming today you have to park outside the gate and then go through the COVID protocol before you get your credentials. Then you’re good to come in.

Pivotdoc, Dirtdobber and myself are pitted in the northeast corner right where the return road comes back into the pits.

Hopefully meet some of you guys that I’ve never met. Test and tune today, we will see how it goes!

Wish we had a bullet ready, would like to meet you all. Next race for sure. Good luck to you guys!

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:

I won't be there for the divisional but leaving Friday for Fling. What is the Covid protocol?

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Temp check, mask when out of car. I didn't see it strictly enforced, seemed like bunch of hot air from the announcers about it.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They were hammering the subject late yesterday. If you’re anywhere around the tower they want you wearing the mask. Crock of crap as far as I’m concerned but whatever....

Mr. King, are you out here? Would like to meet you if possible. My dragster says Slightly Wicked on the side, you can’t miss me, I’m the only one out here that can’t seem to get his junk down the track. Fingers Cross

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
They were hammering the subject late yesterday. If you’re anywhere around the tower they want you wearing the mask. Crock of crap as far as I’m concerned but whatever....

Mr. King, are you out here? Would like to meet you if possible. My dragster says Slightly Wicked on the side, you can’t miss me, I’m the only one out here that can’t seem to get his junk down the track. Fingers Cross

We were out last weekend. My son got out there yesterday, I'm leaving here shortly. I'll look you up, S/C right?

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yep, Stupid Comp!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
quote:
. Crock of crap as far as I’m concerned but whatever....
Fingers Cross

The rest of us would like to stay safe, regardless of your "Freedom"!

Posts: 414 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Imakehp, where are you?

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436