DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Will nhra race at gainsville?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will nhra race at gainsville?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
The rescheduled gators and sportsmen for Atlanta are scheduled may 15.If it's up to trump I think it will happen.If it's up to the governor of Florida I dont think it will.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Governor of Florida never wanted a total shutdown to begin with. If it’s up to him, they will race.

Shane Carr

"Sugar Shane"

Posts: 119 | Location: No clue | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
They probably will race BUT will not allow spectators.
I know here in CT they are talking about our Travelers PGA Golf game at the end of June to go on BUT with NO spectators.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
rescheduled gators is for June 5-7. the D2 race in Atlanta is May 15

ep

Posts: 763 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

is it wrong on their website?

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think that might have been the original date for the Atlanta national and since sportsman at gators is really Atlanta sportsman maybe they are showing that date. the nhra website says gators are in june.

does this make since?

ep

Posts: 763 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
they also started at 4 grade points when they opened it back up to stay in line with the Atlanta date.

ep

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
going to be interesting to see if the divisional happens...our state just closed till may 15 then re evaluating