Find
Notify
Tools

Race rig storage
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted
For those of that have pain in the butt HOAs or just don’t have the land to store your rig, where do you keep it? More specially for those that have motorhomes and long trailers. Do you feel safe leaving your prized possession at a storage facility?

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I've been lucky to have a few acquaintances or friend-of-a-friend deals that live in a rural area willing to make a few extra bucks having my rig on their land or in their barn.

It's a little bit of a pain not being able to work on truck/trailer stuff during the week or keep the refrigerator cold.

For a year or two I did have the trailer at a public storage place. It was pretty secure and I could see the trailer door every day on my drive to work, which was nice.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3151 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
Cool thanks for the info

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matrix:
For those of that have pain in the butt HOAs or just don’t have the land to store your rig, where do you keep it? More specially for those that have motorhomes and long trailers. Do you feel safe leaving your prized possession at a storage facility?

HOA kept us out of a few areas 25 years ago. Hate that BS! We have 5 rigs here now (5acres)friends and family. Safe secure and patrolled by dogs. I wanted the space away from folks, quiet etc... I could not imagine my stuff in the storage facility without knowing all involved...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4481 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post