DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    The feeling something is wrong
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The feeling something is wrong
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Ever have that feeling that something is wrong with car and he gods are telling to fix it.

2 Months ag I started getting ready for some testing. Had a guy I work with on TA/D call up. Going to VIR and the Charlotte, Next weekend rain,next weekend a guy needed help on Pro Mod,then mechanical issue(Hopefully fixed),then 30 degrees and now calling for 50% chance of rain Saturday.

The one weekend I did make it to track. I got a leave,with shake,then about 300 feet and right before 3rd shot rain started.Not real rain just enough to say nope not running.

Heck suppose to be high of 50 saturday,but I figured,test bad track and work good on good track.If nothing else it would be reason to try the high/low deal and leave in high or pull good amount of timing out . Hell learn something.

Feels like the drag race gods are telling me there is issue and you better fix it.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nice to hear you had it out. I built my own car before and know what kind of work it is first hand

Posts: 36 | Location: canada | Registered: January 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Pictures or it didnt happen

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
guess that means did not happen.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Go hunting Chris. Its cheaper. Anyway I am beginning to think the only reason I go to the track is to work on the car. You mean we are supposed to go down the track to?

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Heck been hunting every day since opening of muzzle loader. Then coming in working oon either car or trailer.

DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
Just so you know, you're not the only one with that feeling....

I got out a few times this year with both cars, but I have more questions on both of them than answers. I think I have one squared away but it needs some runs and the other I'm nowhere near sure of it at all.

But sessions have been cancelled due to weather or big money events or special vehicle events have been run. This weekend, it's not looking good either.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yep.

Race anyway.

Posts: 928 | Location: my own little world | Registered: July 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post