DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Michael Beard, do you still compile stats?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michael Beard, do you still compile stats?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
I remember that you used to compile and post up some pretty complete statistics. Think you might do that again for the WFC? I'd love to know the average RT (green only) during eliminations. And the average pkg. during eliminations. Seems they get smaller and smaller, every year. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
That's a very good question , the first time I saw a .002 pack lose I thought I was seeing things....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You are right Nick, if you're a teen pack, you are on the trailer. I always used to think any .0xx pack was good, not anymore.

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
When you look at stats,look how often the winner gets a bunch of breaks too.
There was a Stock Eliminator National event winner a few weeks ago (a very good driver) who won the race like this:

Round 1,opponent is .160 on the tree and breaks out.
Round 2,opponent doesn't show up(BYE)
Round 3 opponent blows the tires off and shuts off
Round 4 Opponent goes .001 red
Round 5 BYE RUN
Round 6 opponent goes .002 red.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
When you look at stats,look how often the winner gets a bunch of breaks too.
There was a Stock Eliminator National event winner a few weeks ago (a very good driver) who won the race like this:

Round 1,opponent is .160 on the tree and breaks out.
Round 2,opponent doesn't show up(BYE)
Round 3 opponent blows the tires off and shuts off
Round 4 Opponent goes .001 red
Round 5 BYE RUN
Round 6 opponent goes .002 red.

When it’s your day to win there’s isn’t much in the other lane stopping you. That’s why it’s always better to be lucky than good.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
I remember that you used to compile and post up some pretty complete statistics. Think you might do that again for the WFC? I'd love to know the average RT (green only) during eliminations. And the average pkg. during eliminations. Seems they get smaller and smaller, every year. Take care. Tom Worthington

I'm sure results will be posted on www.dragstory.com after the event. I'm about 5 weeks back in my business, so it's unlikely that I'll be doing much extracurricular stuff.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:

I'm sure results will be posted on www.dragstory.com after the event. I'm about 5 weeks back in my business, so it's unlikely that I'll be doing much extracurricular stuff.

Well, a backlog means business is good. clapping I'll check out the results, but I will not be organizing them like you did. That would be too much like work. Big Grin Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post