Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by DRE    Top 10 Reasons to 'Bring it' to the K&N Spring Fling 20's
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top 10 Reasons to 'Bring it' to the K&N Spring Fling 20's
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Spring Fling 20's
posted Hide Post
Let's not forget our excitable boy Mitch from OK Motorsports.

During our Friday morning TT session, Mitch is giving $500 CASH to the first door car that goes .000 and ANOTHER $500 CASH to the first dragster driver that goes .000!

See OK Motorsports at the Fling for all your golf cart and trailer needs. Thanks Mitch!

5 Days til the Wednesday Fling Test and Tune!

Kyle 510-912-4160
Peter 856-296-4447
Event Flyer

Posts: 234 | Location: Bristol, TN | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
FTI Converters

You guys heard all about people winning with these converters. Here's your chance to meet and talk with FTI and the gang at the Spring Fling in a few days.

FTI has stepped up as a big Fling supporter not only as holding the title rights for thursday, but giving away 3 converters to you racers as the round 2 sponsor for the weekend!

Race It. Experience It!

Only 4 days til the Wednesday Fling test and tune!

Kyle 510-912-4160
Peter 856-296-4447
Event Flyer

Posts: 234 | Location: Bristol, TN | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Spring Fling Reaction Time Challenge!

Saturday Morning! There is no limit to how much money we give away here. If all 20 drivers hit a .00 or .000 RT, they will all get paid!

Race It. Experience It.

4 Days til the Wednesday Fling Test and Tune!
Kyle 510-912-4160
Peter 856-296-4447
Event Flyer

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
TV TIME FOR BRACKET RACERS!

Bracket Racing on the Big Stage!
  • 30 Minutes of Spring Fling action to be aired twice in HD on the Velocity (Discovery) Channel
  • 4 Live Camera Feeds at the event courtesy of Mark Walters and Jegs
  • Drag Racing Action Magazine at the event covering it from start to finish

Shaping up to be the biggest bracket event of this decade. 3 days til the Fling Wednesday Test and Tune!

Kyle 510-912-4160
    Peter 856-296-4447
    Event Flyer
  •  
    DRR Sportsman
    Picture of Cory
    posted Hide Post
    It is sunday morning and already 100 cars on the grounds. This is gonna be big boys.

Posts: 1034 | Location: IN | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    DRR Sportsman
    Picture of Matrix
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Cory:
    It is sunday morning and already 100 cars on the grounds. This is gonna be big boys.

That's crazy. 550+ I'm thinkin this year. Call me crazy all ya want. Got a few first timers coming from my neck of the woods.

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
    www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 548 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    DRR Sportsman
    Picture of Cory
    posted Hide Post
    Trailers that are here are local racers that leave their stuff here.

Posts: 1034 | Location: IN | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    DRR Trophy
    Picture of Larry Coleman
    posted Hide Post
    I left my stuff there. Made my first quarter mile pass yesterday in this car went 175 mph. We can't wait for the Fling.Had a great time last year.

Posts: 106 | Location: Buena Vista VA | Registered: January 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    DRR Pro
    Picture of 00 DEAD ON
    posted Hide Post
    I had a great time at the Fling last year, but this year I will not be there. My daughters college graduation is this weekend. I can NOT miss this. Hope everyone has a GREAT time. I will be watching online. ENJOY and be SAFE.

Brian Mollison
    2005 RaceTech

2009 Sumerduck Dragway Va Top ET & IHRA SSS Track Champion
    2008 IHRA Division 1 Top ET Bracket Final Runner-up
    2007 Colonial Beach Dragway Top ET Track Champion

Posts: 1201 | Location: Stafford, Virginia | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    DRR Sportsman
    posted Hide Post
    Looks to be a huge event for sure. The entire Fling Staff is excited and ready to deliver on our promises!

Biondo Racing giving away 3 Complete Pro-Light -5 Sparco Firesuits at the 'Fling. Each suit given to the best losing package round 1 Fri, Sat, and Sunday.

If you see the Biondo Family at the event, thank them for their support of Bracket Racing Wink

Race it. Experience it.

Kyle 510-912-4160
    Peter 856-296-4447
    Event Flyer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Spring Fling 20's,

DRR Sportsman
    posted Hide Post
    We have a few Richmond boys that haven't experienced the Fling coming up this year!
    This will be my 4th Fling but the first without my GTO.
    The best race of the season!!I'll be there Wednesday afternoon!

2-Time Richmond Dragway Top ET Track Champion
    3-Time VMP Track Champion

Posts: 865 | Location: Richmond,Va. | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    DRR Sportsman
    posted Hide Post
    We aren't going to recognize you without your GTO Jeff!

Every Racer that goes dead-on with a zero (fri/ sat) will be put into a hat. Winner will win a BLP Carb of Choice!

Thanks to Mike Laws and BLP for supporting bracket racing. If you need a great running carb, (gas or alky) or a fuel system give BLP a call.

Kyle 510-912-4160
    Peter 856-296-4447
    Event Flyer

DRR Sportsman
    posted Hide Post
    Altronics Weather Stations once again being part of the Fling Racer Appreciation Giveaway Program. Fred from Altronics giving away $1500 worth of weather station components. This Performaire Eclipse (among others) will be given away at our '13 event. For the latest in weather station technology, visit www.Altronicsinc.com.

Only 2 more days til the Fling Wednesday Test and Tune!

Kyle 510-912-4160
    Peter 856-296-4447
    Event Flyer

DRR Sportsman
    posted Hide Post
    Mega 450 Delay Boxes x 3!

Digital Delay and Biondo Racing Products have teamed up and are giving away 3 Mega 450 Delay Boxes. Each going to the racer that has the best losing package round 5 (fri, sat and sun)!

Charlie and Pat Hamma will be at the Fling parked in our midway area. Make sure to go by and say hello!

Race it. Experience it. Getting close racers!

Kyle 510-912-4160
    Peter 856-296-4447
    Event Flyer

DRR Sportsman
    posted Hide Post
    Hoosier Slicks x 3

Another reason to 'bring it' to the Fling.

Hoosier giving away three sets of slicks as part of the Racer Appreciation Rounds of the Fling!

See Ronnie Maggart at the Hoosier truck!

Race It. Experience It.

Kyle 510-912-4160
    Peter 856-296-4447
    Event Flyer

DRR Sportsman
    Picture of Cory
    posted Hide Post
    Those slicks look used. Scuffs?

DRR Sportsman
    posted Hide Post
    More Converters!

ATI is giving away 3 Converters. One each day (Fri-Sun) to the best losing package of round 6!

Thanks to ATI and the Beatie family. The ATI truck will be at the Fling supporting racers.

Kyle 510-912-4160
    Peter 856-296-4447
    Event Flyer

DRR Sportsman
    posted Hide Post
    Altacom Thursday Best Dialer!

Every Racer that goes dead on with a zero on Thursday (win or lose) will be put in a hat with the winner getting this complete Altacom II Trailer Weather Station with paging!

One lucky racer will walk away with this bad boy ($1800 value)! Thanks to Altalab for supporting racers.

Race It. Experience It.
    Kyle 510-912-4160
    Peter 856-296-4447
    Event Flyer

DRR Sportsman
    posted Hide Post
    Some more Fling Racers will walk away with the following:
  • American Dragster (dragster race)
  • RaceTech Dragster (dragster race)
  • Racetech Dragster (raffle/ sold out)
  • Steve Schmidt Motor (raffle at race)
  • $7500 SSRE Door Car Winning Purse (door car shootout)

Thanks to these great companies; American, Racetech, and Steve Schmidt!
  •  
    DRR Sportsman
    posted Hide Post
    We are expecting a great event with people calling from states all over the country.

Sally the parker is flying in to greet racers with her smiling face and make sure everyone gets their parking needs accommodated as best as she can.

Sally the Parker