DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Spring Fling Million Pro 38 Raffle Tonight, 8 spots left...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Fling Million Pro 38 Raffle Tonight, 8 spots left...
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Spring Fling Million
posted

We have 7 Pro 38 spots left for the Spring Fling Million event. Last years Pro finalists took home $10,000 and $40,000 on the Friday Million day alone.

We are having a raffle to raffle off two Friday Pro 38 Million entries (worth $2000 each). If you win the raffle you only have to pay the $675 entry fee for the three $30,000 to win events and you will race all four days. Also, if you raced in Chris Forsyths Southwest Showdown in Tucson last year or this year and/or his West Coast Classic in Fontana last year in Pro and you win the raffle he will pay for the $675 portion!

We have 8 $100 raffle spots left. Text or call me at 510.912.4160 to enter. We will pull two winners Sunday evening regardless if we sell all 40 spots or not.

Thanks,
Kyle

Posts: 44 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: September 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
i was one of the raffle winners last night .Thanks to Kyle and Peter for all you do

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by victo:
i was one of the raffle winners last night .Thanks to Kyle and Peter for all you do

Awesome, Victo! Another good reason to watch the show. Good Luck!

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Nice Victo!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 158 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post