DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    looking for used helmet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for used helmet
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
I have a fella going to do paint job on helmet and not wanting to be w/o one for cpl weeks while he is doing so. Looking for used even if slightly out of date helmet. I think 7 7 -1/4 is size. Well dbl check and post if different. Don't mind paying little for one just not looking to buya new one when I have almost new one.

Got older helmet you would like to get few bucks out of?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
A motor cycle place my rent one.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I have my old impact champ. No lens or hardware. It's flat black

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Thanks guy. Local racer replied and has one for me to borrow while mine is being painted.

Thanks for replying.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post