DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Whats your favorite Dog?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats your favorite Dog?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
"It's like nobody's seen a cat before"

Laughing Hard

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4475 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Siberians and Malamutes.....They are a pain in the butt, but love them!!!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I love Mini Schnauzers. The male versions are better imo.

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Yep, like Bob I really liked out miniature schnauzer. He lived to go racing with us. His last year or so, it hurt him to know where I was going Saturdays mornings but he couldn't come along. He lived till almost 15 years old, we had to put him down almost two years ago. The wife and I have talked several times about getting another but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Loved the fact that the Schnauzer do not shed and for the most part are very clean dogs.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Until I'm retired, my favorite dogs are other people's. I'm not home enough, and it wouldn't be fair to a dog to have it be alone so much.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DLR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
Lost my best friend Cami today. Tumor on her spleen burst, had no idea. Had to put her to sleep.
Horrible day folks.
What really pizzed me off was not our, or one vet within 30 miles would see her ( emergency) yesterday or today. I took her to UC Davis. That’s where I’ll be taking the rest of my dogs from now on. I’ve spent big money on local Vets. Now they will get an ear full.

Sorry to hear this and I can relate. I had a Border Collie-Chow mix for 13 years. She developed the same tumor as your dog. I had to put her down last June.

Posts: 469 | Location: BENTON HARBOR, MI | Registered: August 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post