DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Local parts store prices
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Local parts store prices
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says our #1 broke dyck loser scumbag POS^^^

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CURTIS REED:
The fact that I can get many OEM parts from Rockauto or even Amazon, why would I want to pay more from a dealer?

Because one day, Amazon will be the only place you can get it if you don't shop locally.

Then Amazon can decide if you need it and when you should get it. I tell my wife all the time to quit buying online unless it is the only choice because one day you'll want to go shopping and there won't be anything except empty buildings.

Ed dint get it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I get ALL OEM parts from the dealer and I dint pay more.

When Karma bites you in the ^ss

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
fuc karma, blame apple

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll take that as a Thank-You! Wink

At you Laughing very hard

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2546 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you're pathetic

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Too bad your fragile mind is in turmoil, because I keep correcting your stupidity. Keep on thanking me, just trying to help you out! Wink

I'm

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2546 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
their ours….whic no longer includes Saturday. Damn!

The correct word is “hours” and “which” for those that didn’t get past the 3rd grade and I buy all my parts, OEM, from the dealer for my daily drivers.

quote:
I dint pay more.

Guess 'ol Piggles the clown made it past third grade but not fourth grade. Pot meet kettle. Keep squealin ol Piggles. Big Grin

Power Tool

Posts: 714 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 183N:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
their ours….whic no longer includes Saturday. Damn!

The correct word is “hours” and “which” for those that didn’t get past the 3rd grade and I buy all my parts, OEM, from the dealer for my daily drivers.

quote:
I dint pay more.

Guess 'ol Piggles the clown made it past third grade but not fourth grade. Pot meet kettle. Keep squealin ol Piggles. Big Grin

Power Tool

The irony is rich! Way to go Ed on f’ing that one up while being as big of a jerk as possible. You are definitely number one wherever you go on the internet. One of two people that everyone has pegged for what they are.
This must be what Scott wants since he does nothing about it. Fair enough. As long as we all know the rules or lack thereof.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
say to to my face p u s s y!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
say to to my face p u s s y!

Lol oh Ed. I wouldn’t walk across the street to give you the time of day. But I’ll say whatever I want to you. Jr.
Bring a step stool if you want to talk face to face or I’ll have to listen through my belly button. Oink on piggly.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
sure you would like the the few other big mouths here that have had the opportunity and ain't said shyt!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
LOL!

Keyboard tough guy triggered again, you're a mental mess #1 Loser B1tch. Wink

At you Laughing very hard

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

another thread on DRR posted by another broke dyck that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about thinks he's entitled to set the price he pays for parts whether race car or daily driver Wrong

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
You're welcome & keep dishing out the Thank-You's!

I'm

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you're a Loser B King

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
But you are the #1 Loser, hence why you aren't competing. Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I do buy from my local independent parts store, they have been in business for a long time and have a lot of parts for older cars and a lot of hardware in stock. Unfortunately when it comes to his prices he has no purchasing power to compete with RA and other online sellers. Even the local warehouses have closed or been bought up by the large chains. Local store has to buy through an Oreilly warehouse. Auto parts have become a lot more complicated and a local store can't stock parts that aren't fast sellers and there are so many makes and models they can't even stock spark plugs and oil filters for all of the makes and models on the road today.

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
sure you would like the the few other big mouths here that have had the opportunity and ain't said shyt!

What in the heck would I want to talk to you about Ed? I mean seriously. Get over yourself. Nobody cares about you. Nobody envy's you. Nobody respects nor fears you. The whole world isn't wrong.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Like yourself, several here are jealous and envious of me and my cars. Hate the fact that I have and continue to help many here and why...Because my opinion differs from yours? Because I have more on track experience and knowledge? Because my cars are built and maintained with no expense spared? Because I’ve won more rounds and races? Because you think I’m rich?

As always on message boards, Haters gonna HATE!

The TRUTH and the FACTS are most of the regular posters here respect my knowledge, my accomplishments and appreciate my willingness to offer advice and opinion and ALL of the regular posters here read my replies and topics! Proof is that many of my threads are the most viewed and my Trailer thread is in fact the most view thread in Tech Talk of all time! As to fears me, no one needs to until you decide you're going to be that guy then we'll see how that works out for you! That said, this message board has maybe a fraction, 1/10000 of 1% of the whole world's population having posted here at some time and far less daily so STFU with your stupid statements!