DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG300 Piedmont - Live Coverage & Results
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG300 Piedmont - Live Coverage & Results
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted

Posts: 2099 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2099 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Gabe Taylor defeats Chris Borges in Saturday's $50k

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Corey Manuel defeats John Lasiter in Sunday's $20k

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
yea two Carolina boys in final.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Our boy took a nap at 4. What a race it was. I can't say enough about how well I was treated up there. Kyle even fed me!!!! I spent a lot of time in the tower and watching the packages in some of the pairings make you wonder. Excellent packages side by side and many sorry packages also side by side....Taylor running same ET round after round yesterday, dialed down 1 and still ran the former ET. What a show of consistency. Great race and everyone got paid what the flyer said. I thought that was Cameron in the final, was it Cory?

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post