New
Find
Notify
Tools

D3 ET finals
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
D3 ET.finals moving to norwalk. I guess I just assumed it would always be in Indy.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
From the stories I've heard the last few years, The only good thing about Indy was the history, otherwise a rundown facility in need of repairs. Nice to see it moving to a world class facility like Norwalk and knowing how the Bader family do things, it will be a major production and of the utmost professionalism....

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Look who owns Indy and who owns Norwalk. Their is you answer.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
IMO, Indy made and still makes the most sense. It is pretty much smack dab in the middle of the division so travel for everyone is about as equal as it could be. And while the place isn't no Norwalk and is not as nice as it once was it still is plenty adequate for the task.

Scott

Posts: 1838 | Location: Illinois | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bubbletop
posted Hide Post
Look back at when the IHRA Division Finals were held at Norwalk. Always well managed and a great time!!!

Posts: 13 | Location: MA. | Registered: April 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No worse than IHRA Div 2 people driving from South FL to Darlington. I would rather ride than race at a wore out facility.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well if I made team finals I would be racing for Summit Motorsports Park and would still be 125 mile tow.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post