DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Thanks for racing with us at Sonoma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks for racing with us at Sonoma
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Spring Fling Million
posted
Just wanted to take a quick moment to thank all the racers for racing with us at Sonoma the last two weeks.

It was my first chance as track manager to host the LODRS and National events. We will take everything we learned at this years events and try to make them even better next year.

Thanks again to Mark Dawson from Famoso Raceway and fellow racer Mark Yeager for getting the Live Feed done in time for the LODRS event.

Please feel free to comment or call me on any changes you would like for 2019.

Thanks again,
Kyle Seipel

Posts: 44 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: September 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Great job as usual Kyle!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Not a problem,thanks for your extra effort to make bracket racing and heads up racing great again.

Posts: 1015 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Its good to see a track/management, reach out like that, after an event(s). Not worthy

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Great 2 weeks Kyle! I noticed the National ran very smooth. So smooth that they needed to slow down the program.

We didn't wait long in the lanes, track was good. Weather was unbelievable.

Great job to the staff!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Kyle who? Georgia wasn't running it.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the live feed. Although I spent most of my weekend watching it was great. Got to see several friends race and even see a couple of friends win. Great show. McClanahan and Ventura.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The fact that you said “thank you” to the racers numerous times and made yourself available via cell phone and in person was great. As far as suggestions... how about three or four buyback rounds for the Cacklefest cars and use that money to double the purse for us poor Sportman racers?

You can't bracket race a Super Gas car. You can't, you can't, you can't!
Mike Blodgett Jr.

Posts: 616 | Location: Long Beach, CA, USA | Registered: February 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post