New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grade Points
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Is there a way to see how many grade points it took to get into a National Event?
For example, how many grade points did it take to get into Super Comp at Norwalk and Chicago?

Posts: 15 | Location: Ohio | Registered: March 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Go here.

https://www.nhraeventreg.com/l...asp?from=/store.asp&

Then click on Pro/Sportsman release date schedule

Then you can see when the dates change, it's every Wednesday. You can then look at event entry statistics and see how many entries are there for that week. If you look on Tuesday you can print the list and then look Wednesday and see how many entered when the grade point requirement drops.

Kind of hard to explain but I don't know of a way to tell how many entered at say 6 grade points unless you knew how many were there on the Tuesday before it dropped to six.

I will tell you this, St. Louis filled in S/C at 6 grade points.

The bad thing is you have to race a bunch if you want to enter any of these Nationals anymore. I had 8 grade points from last year and should have 8 again this year.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Right now it looks like six will get in the fallnationals. We will see tomorrow.

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Already fifty entries with eight grade points for the Vegas race.

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dallas sc filled at 5 grade points. I have 4, arggg! I guess I'm done with chasing the national event stuff. I enjoy going to Houston and Dallas but I can't justify all the travel to get more grade points. Now maybe I can go with friends to some big money bracket races.
David

Posts: 134 | Location: Marion, TX | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
C'mon in David! Water is good!

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dead On
posted Hide Post
Said the shark to the swimmer Dancing Cat

Posts: 73 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Wink Razz

I get lucky now and then...

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It looks like I’ll have eight grade points again this year so I’ll probably run some more NHRA stuff next year. That being said however I will more than likely try to start running some bigger money bracket stuff. The “experience” is starting to wear a bit thin.