DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    GLPTA at Milan Dragway June 9th & 10th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GLPTA at Milan Dragway June 9th & 10th
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of GLPTA2018
posted
Great Lakes Pro Tree Assoc. kicks off it's season this weekend at Milan Dragway. Friday the gates open at noon with a test and tune at 4PM. Saturday is the first race with gates oening at 9AM and racing beginning at 10AM. The same goes for Sunday for the second race, gates open at 9AM and racing starting at 10AM. We look forward to seeing all you Super Gas racer there.

Posts: 7 | Location: Snover, MI | Registered: March 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is this similar to super gas on a .400 pro tree?

Posts: 73 | Location: sand point, mi | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Rob Keister
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Hopefully you get a nice turnout. If you have a 9.90 Super Gas Car I'd try to support this series. Mike has put a lot of effort into this series. I'd be looking on Facebook for the results & Pics.

Rob

Posts: 59 | Location: Vineland, NJ | Registered: February 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of GLPTA2018
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samchev:
Is this similar to super gas on a .400 pro tree?
That's exactly right! 9.90 index on a .400 tree on a quarter mile racetrack.

Posts: 7 | Location: Snover, MI | Registered: March 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I know of several local div 3 cars that will be showing up, maybe in the future they can have both 8.90 and 10.90 classes too.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post