Find
Notify
Tools

Murder Hornets ?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted
When will we get Murder Hornet stimulus checks? clapping The Dems say they coming Laughing Hard I am ready. I bought 72 rolls of toilet paper and 48 cans of Raid hornet spray Big Grin

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
If we get checks because of the Hornets, it will help take the sting out of this situation, it would be a honey of a deal, has anyone heard the latest buzz?

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3093 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of MM Racing
posted Hide Post
LOL

-Phil Watkins
Midnight Machine Racing

Posts: 133 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Next will be "land sharks" and I don't mean the dragster chassis LOL

Scott

Posts: 1838 | Location: Illinois | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the Hornets will grow to the size of Turkeys Didn't think of that I will watch Communist News Network or Clinton News Network and try to find out when they will be blowing in Weather

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Guess we need to quarantine everybody and have another 2 trillion dollar stimulus package.

Arm yourselves .Hairspray and cigarette lighters for all. Lot more fun than Raid.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4156 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
How did they get here? They are from Asia. Noway in hell they flew across the ocean with a lay over in Hawaii.

Must be imported by Trump. Its his fault.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4156 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
The way I understand if they are only in NW of US they came by boat from Asia . 70% of Asia goods come in that part of US . So a lot of the Asian pest in the US have taken that same path. Asia is just trying to share...WTF

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2696 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just to be clear before Trump gets blamed:

Drinking bug killer will not help fight off the Asian Murder Hornets.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
Just to be clear before Trump gets blamed:

Drinking bug killer will not help fight off the Asian Murder Hornets.

Laughing Hard Laughing Hard Laughing Hard clapping

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3093 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Old SG
posted Hide Post
I remember back in the day when we just had "Hudson Hornets" and they couldn't murder anything on the road.

Denny Johnson
I'd rather win than drive.
SG 559
TD 5595 2015 Mile High Champ
TD 559 2016 Mile High Champ
4.112 @ 174
6.372 @ 216 DA 8875

Posts: 492 | Location: Wheat Ridge, Co | Registered: November 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
But they won a lot of early NASCAR races Wink

Posts: 6188 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I hear next will be the sodomy geese, be prepared and on the lookout

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 982 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post