DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    suncoast race cars / richard earl
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

suncoast race cars / richard earl
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
any one here dealt with them lately as far as there fiberglass? thanks

Posts: 8 | Location: any | Registered: June 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I bought a fiberglass nose piece for my Roadster, no complaints.

Bob

Posts: 3072 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
my brother in law ordered a $4500.00 item in august (paid in full) every week they say its ready to ship but nothing!

Posts: 8 | Location: any | Registered: June 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Back in 2000 I bought a corvette roadster chassis and body kit and after we had the chassis complete it wouldn’t pass cert because some of the tubing was too thin. Had to cut out some tubes and replace them.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
talked to my sister last night she said they have been trying to make contact but it gos to voice mail? so he called from his phone (got no answer) tried her phone and they picked up on the 2nd ring!! but got the exact same story they have been getting every week?! vary sad that people have to business like that!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Nitzsche
posted Hide Post
Six years ago Richard gave me a smoking deal on a complete roadster body to meet him at Indy. I almost backed out, but he dropped the price even more.....lol. Maybe he doesn't like to ship bodies so he drags his feet a bit?

Posts: 1364 | Location: Lansing,Mi | Registered: March 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ordered a body I 1999 ended up going to get it in the spring of 2000 ! maybe your right!

Posts: 22 | Location: ct, | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
He will get it ....at some point lol

Posts: 1234 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
the saga gos on! as of last Friday item boxed and set up with shipper. shipper calls yesterday for payment. arranged payment and asked when it will arrive? shipper calls back and says suncoast was waiting to finish another customers project so they could use same truck!(hmmm!) would be 2 weeks!! so they made another call this morning and suncoast said they were out of would to crate there item! Richard earl said should ship soon!? (WTF)!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
SORRY THEY WERE OUT OF WOOD!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
shipper is getting pissed!!!! suncoast keeps postponing pick up day!! list of excuses are ran out of wood to build crate, guy building crate didn't work today, waiting on another customers item to be done, going to doctors, went away for 2 days, even said the hurricane!( I live in fl, da!) latest postponement was today! not going to be there to over see loading!! haven't they been doing this for 40 plus years???

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
If you live in florida why don't you just go and pick it up yourself?

Posts: 433 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
^^^^ this !

Posts: 1234 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
if you read the post from the beginning I didn't order it . my brother in law in new York did! im just passing on his frustrations!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jozhbo:
if you read the post from the beginning I didn't order it . my brother in law in new York did! im just passing on his frustrations!!

Well why don’t you take a road trip and help him out? I’m sure he would be happy to pay you for your troubles.

Posts: 433 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Hammond:
quote:

Well why don’t you take a road trip and help him out? I’m sure he would be happy to pay you for your troubles.

Why should he have to drive to New York to deliver something that the company said is going to be delivered but has failed to do?

Posts: 785 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
quote:
quote:

Why should he have to drive to New York to deliver something that the company said is going to be delivered but has failed to do?

He doesn’t have to drive to New York. He can just pick it up and have his brother make arrangements to ship it to wherever he lives.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If I were a betting man, I'd wager the part hasn't even been completely finished. Hope I'm wrong, but it just has that feel to it. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
reading all this im thinking the same thing Hmmmm?

Posts: 5 | Location: windham ct, | Registered: October 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
quote:
quote:

If I were a betting man, I'd wager the part hasn't even been completely finished. Hope I'm wrong, but it just has that feel to it. Take care. Tom Worthington

That is most likely the case, which would still fall on the business and not the customer

Posts: 785 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post