Find
Notify
Tools

Numidia Divisional
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Canceled. Announcement coming

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
That sucks for KYLE.....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
For everyone

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Just cancel the season already and stop fucing around.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Only cares about himself ^^^^^

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So far down this way we still have plenty going on. We just stay to ourselves like they want us to, every little bit helps.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There was no reason to cancel the Numidia Divisional.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
^^^^^Only cares about himself ^^^^^

Jesus here we go swinging on Ed's nutz 24/7

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1395 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ed
I dont think they will cancel the season.their best revenue is the sportsman racers right now and alot of guys have travelled and put in the work to get in good points position.
I myself have been to 2 national events and 4 divisionals so there is racing out there you just have to hit the road and get to where they at

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Lying whhore media putting a damper on fun denying facts of covid eh?

We're living in an age of lying whhores denying facts.

It's all around us, lefty's paradise of lies and deceptions.

Where's all the Americans?

Bandimere already showed how to cope with Lefty's denying facts.

If you just carry on, what are authorities gonna do? Come out and open fire on everyone?

So be it, who said freedom is free.

Eventually it'll come down to this, those who carried on, and those who went bankrupt.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
Ed
I dont think they will cancel the season.their best revenue is the sportsman racers right now and alot of guys have travelled and put in the work to get in good points position.
I myself have been to 2 national events and 4 divisionals so there is racing out there you just have to hit the road and get to where they at

Mike, the Division 1 schedule has been obliterated and now with Numidia cancelled for no reason, there's no reason not to think that the MG National and Divisional events won't be cancelled too. Add to the that very real possibility that Cecil and VMP will be cancelled too, due to the Covid-19 restrictions and it begs the question, why not cancel the season now.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
VMP as of now has a Loose Rocker race planned last weekend in July and didn't Cecil just have the Jim Harrington race? Bristol had the WFC couple of weeks ago. So whats NHRAs problem

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
As I've stated previously, they are a major corporation with a board of directors and sponsors. They will do what is politically and socially correct. What they won't do is defy or even test local and state governments.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Brillant^^^^

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
they running pdra at virginia right now...division 1 has a double there in october

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mike, a lot can and will happen before October, long before October with increased Covid-19 restrictions. As of this week, 43 states are on the rise with infections and I quote..."the virus is heading north, up the I-95 corridor." So based on yesterday's cancellation of the LODRS Numidia event, I wouldn't count on any NHRA LODRS or Mello Yello racing in division 1 the rest of the season but I hope I'm wrong.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Atco was canceled due to NJ requirements to quarantine for 14 days if you come from a red state, NY and CT also have this rule in effect now so NHRA had no choice for Atco's race. Thinking Numidia and what's to follow are and will be for similar reasons along with liability reasons. Whatever the reasons, this whole deal s u c k s.

I will say this, why would NHRA on D1's site post the Jegs Sportsman National race at NED is only a month away then BAM, cancel Numidia hours after! I don't see much hope for any of the currently scheduled races talking place...

Right now the New England states, NY, NJ, PA, WV, IL, MI are green (more further west).With Ohio, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia being red states and in PA's back yard,,, well you get the picture cuz the math is easy.

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SC 119E
posted Hide Post
Posted on the NHRA Northeast Division FB page:

On the fence about joining us for the Jegs SPORTSnationals at Epping? How about we change it up and cancel the National Open on Sunday? Then let's change the date of the Jegs SPORTSnationals to August 22-23. Since you were already planning to be there August 21, how about coming a day earlier? How about we add a race on Thursday and Friday and call it a Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series event?

For those that need better description, we have added an LODRS Divisional event to make up for cancelled events in conjunction with the Jegs SPORTSnationals at Epping August 20-23.

Full details to follow...

Dan Page dragster
Harold Martin NA 632 w/MBE 11*
A-1 trans & converter
6.490 205.79

Posts: 9 | Location: Everett, Ma | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^post of the year^^^