Find
Notify
Tools

trailer color
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Looking at lots of trailer stuff lately.Looking at colors.Yea most are just another white trailer. White is easy to keep clean looking except the streaks which are just fact of life. Black looks awesome when clean and crap when dirty. Have had black camaros and Harleys. Plus probably lot hotter even with ac, Red does stand out great except if road rage kicks in,I heard about such things. Then it stands out too much. If white trailer you can say hell race in town and hundreds of white trailer,another I heard of thing.

Understand most have white trailers. Wondering what others thoughts are on color choice if you have choice. Choices I have in aluminum are white,black,red,silver,dark gray and a medium blue.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
WHITE period...

Posts: 1250 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Mine is pewter, and is close the color of my truck. There’s Silver too.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No offense,but I always wonder about questions like this.

Only one person should really be making this decision......YOU.... the buyer.

Do whatever color you want of the ones that are available.If you really hate the choices and want it pink,then maybe get a wrap and make it pink.

Personally,I do NOT like white trailers.My truck is a gray color,so my trailer is a gray color.

That is just my choice.If others don't like it,I could care less.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of SST386
posted Hide Post
Red fades.

Posts: 361 | Location: KENTUCKY | Registered: May 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
The heat here in Texas is brutal, why make it any more miserable than you have to. White is the coolest and easiest to keep clean. If you like it really hot then get Black. Not for me.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3974 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
white

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
Always white.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of MM Racing
posted Hide Post
New trailer is champagne colored. Light enough to help in the hot Arizona sun but different enough to be personal.

-Phil Watkins
Midnight Machine Racing

Posts: 133 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you have a damaged panel it's easier to match white although you can still see it if you look close.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If you live in a sunny and/or hot climate, black is the color NOT to get. I can't tell you how many trailer owners who bought a black trailer that said they'd never own another one.

Posts: 540 | Location: central Ar | Registered: June 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post