DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Today's trivia question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today's trivia question
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Who conceived, designed, and brought to market the trans brake valve body?

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1828 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
Griner?

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 295 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
It was that one guy, you know him......what's his name????

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
Reitow?

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 295 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
An awesome invention!

I have pondered on more than one occasion just how much laughter was pointed at the inventor when he told people that he was going to engage low and reverse at the same time. Big Grin

Nobody is laughing now....

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheBlueTruck:
Rietow?

I like it, keep crying. Maybe you and Mitch can get a room. Cry on each others shoulder. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hipster?

Posts: 487 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
My guess is COAN....

Can't remember anymore...

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Griner , Coan got it from him

Posts: 62 | Location: Larwill,In | Registered: September 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I would also say Griner. I still have my old Lamb Brake. I still don't understand why it isn't used in T/D other than weight since you can run reverse with only two frictions for less drag.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Danny DeVita

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1005 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Allred
posted Hide Post
Dedenbear?

Mike Allred

Posts: 276 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: March 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yup, Danny and Dennis Reid of Dedenbear came up with the idea.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1005 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post