DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Tucson Divisional Early Registration
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucson Divisional Early Registration
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Wallace Cleaver
posted Hide Post
FWIW
There were pics on Facebook a couple days ago showing they are putting gravel in all the dirt areas to help the situation.

Multi-time First round runner up extraordinaire

Posts: 38 | Location: UT | Registered: January 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I'll be out there Sunday for a race, will report back to you all....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Moe, I'll help you park in the gravel at Phoenix, so you can get ready for Tucson.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I expect a lot of the guys that attended the Phoenix National event will tow the 100 miles to Tucson Sunday morning/afternoon, leave their rigs and return the following Thursday.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by double trouble:
Hey Moe, I'll help you park in the gravel at Phoenix, so you can get ready for Tucson.
Now your talking,lol.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We are planning to do like Bob and go leave our stuff in Tucson and drive home. Then come back for that race. Unless a miracle happens and I win Phoenix, then I’ll probably just get drunk and celebrate! LOL Fingers Cross

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Just win the Division Race at Tucson and none of this stuff matters!

It's not what you've got, it's what you give, it's not the life you choose, it's the life you live.

Posts: 2120 | Location: Napa, California | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike MacBrair:
Just win the Division Race at Tucson and none of this stuff matters!
Now you're talking.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
To all going , I just hope you all have a great time at the track I call home. I wish all who post here Good Luck . I'm sure Jim and Matt will do the best for you as they have done for all of us locals. I have not made it to the track since trying to go the New Years race (Hangover Event) as it rained on the day I was going to race. We have had a wet winter which means the vegetation is growing strong and I know Jim he will come up with a plan to handle it. Just my 2 cents from a slow bracket racer....LOL

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Even though the Super Gas Index is slower than usual Tucson is my favorite place to race, has been since the first time I went there. We have always been treated exceptionally well by everyone at Tucson, I expect that has not changed especially with Jim and Matt in charge.

To everyone who races this season I wish you success but above all, have fun and be safe.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post