Find
Notify
Tools

Stolen!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Greg Fowler
posted Hide Post
Hopefully sent Pm, have never done that before!
Thanks

Posts: 4 | Location: Point Pleasant, WV | Registered: September 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Thanks Slyfox...yes, Floyd, I check racing junk almost daily...

Posts: 1276 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
I keep looking at this hoping for a good recovery of your car and trailer

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12149 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fuzzy,
Check DRR Free Classifieds. There's a turnkey 69 Camaro that don't look too bad.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuzzy dice:

I have a friend in the Bradenton area with a really nice full chassis 64 Chevelle, injected smallblock. Super clean build, 4-link, wishbone.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1622 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
quote:

I have a friend in the Bradenton area with a really nice full chassis 64 Chevelle, injected smallblock. Super clean build, 4-link, wishbone.

Thanks goob...I need a straight up drag car...glide and big tire...love 64 chevelles though...

Posts: 1276 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fuzzy,
That 69 camaro on Drr Classified might fit your bill if 40 k is in your budget.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
quote:

Thanks goob...I need a straight up drag car...glide and big tire...love 64 chevelles though...

Youtube Bradenton Live T & Thursday, the car is in there at 42:xx 1:31:xx and 2:27:xx

He wanted to sell the enclosed trailer and all.
It's a bracket smallblock and glide.

Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1622 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Fuzzy,
That 69 camaro on Drr Classified might fit your bill if 40 k is in your budget.

That is above my budget, Floyd, but thanks for teh heads up...

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
"He wanted to sell the enclosed trailer and all.
It's a bracket smallblock and glide."

I saw that car and it is very cool...do you know what he is asking for just the car?...thanks...

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
"He wanted to sell the enclosed trailer and all.
It's a bracket smallblock and glide."

I saw that car and it is very cool...do you know what he is asking for just the car?...thanks...

Sent you his phone number, sounds like the car is a roller now.

Dave Cook
N375

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fuzzy,
No problem, bud. Just hate to see you going through this.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
I keep checking on this post hoping they found your car after it ran over the thieves while unloading your car. I despise a thief.

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Looks like my stuff is gone for good...sigh...

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
how is the claim working out

Posts: 1234 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Hagerty is easy to work with...some paperwork to fill out but the hold up is the police report...oh well....lol...looks like it will be about 3-4 weeks to receive payment...same with Geico for the trailer...

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if there is an easy way to post pics on this site?...I have the pic on my computer but not on any photo storage site...thanks...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anyone know if there is an easy way to post pics on this site?...I have the pic on my computer but not on any photo storage site...thanks...

I post them to Imgur and then copy the link to web sites. It's free.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anyone know if there is an easy way to post pics on this site?

The short answer is no. I'm sure the need for the gymnastics serves a purpose, maybe financial. So goes the world of no charge forums.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post