New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stolen!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
These are pics of the S-Dime I bought two days ago...I'll take possession in a week or so...runs 6.20's...Fab 9", 385 sbc, glide, 14x32's, etc...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 158 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Perfect !! Let it run 6.4’s and 3.2A/1 jacket is only needed

Posts: 2459 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nice looking little truck.

Posts: 493 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Nice! Glad you are back in business.

Mike

Posts: 1563 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuzzy dice:
These are pics of the S-Dime I bought two days ago...I'll take possession in a week or so...runs 6.20's...Fab 9", 385 sbc, glide, 14x32's, etc...

Glad you found something you like.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nice ride Fuzz. You will need an enclosed to keep it that shiny, LOL!

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fuzzy,
Where did you find it?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:

Sadly, it won't look this good after siting outside for a couple of years...sigh...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Fuzzy,
Where did you find it?

I got lucky Floyd...a friend called me to offer it since he had decided to stop racing due to health issues...it is a very small world...he used to drive my stolen Monte for the previous owner...I bought the Monte as a roller but the motor in the Monte before I bought it is the same motor that is now in this truck I just bought...go figure...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fuzzy,
Sometimes it is a small world. Always good to be lucky.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Sadly, it won't look this good after siting outside for a couple of years...sigh...

https://www.calcarcover.com/

Posts: 2459 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So your going to park it on a open trailer in the same place your Monte Carlo was stolen.... Eek

Posts: 2427 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
My back issues will not let me put a car cover on it...oh well...I am working on finding another spot to park my rig...we'll see, Steve...

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fuzzy,

There are several companies that provide GPS tracking services. www.gpsandtrack.com is one of them. I highly suggest buying a GPS tracker for your rig. Actually I highly suggest everyone buy one. Alarms are fine, I use one also but they won't help you get back your "stuff".

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post