Tools

Stolen!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
Bad deal and hope you find it . Keep us posted on how Hagerty responds.

Will do..Don Kennedy, my agent, has been great...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuzzy dice:
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Dees:
Where was it when it was stolen?

I live in a gated community...I rent a space in the toy lot on property...it was parked there with a lock on the open trailer hitch...oh well...

And "nobody saw a thing"....= inside job.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1654 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Dees:
Where was it when it was stolen?

I live in a gated community...I rent a space in the toy lot on property...it was parked there with a lock on the open trailer hitch...oh well...

No video surveillance?

I sure hope you get your stuff back.

Mike

Posts: 1563 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
My community has two gates...the front or main gate has the punch pad to enter a code to open the gate if you are not a resident...the back gate only opens for residents with transponders...so we know they came in the front gate...the security tape does not show them leaving with my stuff...this means they went out the back gate...with my luck the camera at that gate was on the fritz and did not capture them leaving....sigh...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Fuzzy, think Ring doorbells. There may be some footage out there. Start knocking on doors.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Mitchell:
Fuzzy, think Ring doorbells. There may be some footage out there. Start knocking on doors.

Yes

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Looks like a ring doorbell may have captured some license plates...we'll see tomorrow what comes of it...

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks like a ring doorbell may have captured some license plates...we'll see tomorrow what comes of it...

Outstanding!

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What time was it stolen? I'd be super impressed if the ring caught a plate at night.

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
What time was it stolen? I'd be super impressed if the ring caught a plate at night.

We think it was taken between midnight and 5AM...both gated entrances are fully lit at night...

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
A picture of the truck towing your trailer would be a good start,license plate would be a bonus. Good luck, I hate thieves..

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fuzzy,
You used to be in Northeren Cal didn't you?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What's the update on the theft investigation?

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
No Floyd...I lived in Ca. for a brief period but that was in Orange County, years ago...

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
If your HoA maintains the gated lot, you might consider legal action against them for negligence.

Mike

Posts: 1563 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
What's the update on the theft investigation?

Not much of an update, but I have heard nothing from the police after giving the initial report on Monday...supposedly a detective was to be assigned but nothing so far...

The cameras at both gates have been checked and nothing showed up...unfortunately the camera at the back gate was on the fritz...they have already installed three new ones back there....any ring cameras that might have caught anything have been checked as well...still nothing...

I am thinking I will never see my rig again...I am working on getting a police report for the insurance companies so I can get paid and start over....sigh...

DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
Really hate to hear this for you. A freaking thief is right up there with a pedophile as far as I am concerned, oh the good old days of public hanging would remedy a lot of what ails this country. What about cameras located at near by businesses? Has anyone checked this?

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
If your HoA maintains the gated lot, you might consider legal action against them for negligence.

I considered it...my brother happens to be my attorney so we'll see...

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Little Chief:
Really hate to hear this for you. A freaking thief is right up there with a pedophile as far as I am concerned, oh the good old days of public hanging would remedy a lot of what ails this country. What about cameras located at near by businesses? Has anyone checked this?

There are many turn offs they could have taken to avoid detection...I will have to check that out though...thanks...

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Sorry but the police are not looking. My nephew girlfriends car was stolen. Also gated apartment complex with video of the car that drop the thief off.. 5 months later nothing. When they call the cops simply say there working on it.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1395 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post