DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone extend wifi wirelessly to shop?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone extend wifi wirelessly to shop?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Basic networking command line tools..

https://www.educba.com/networking-commands/

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Glad you got it sorted out. Yes, they are not picky about (untinted/unsolar) windows or aiming - they are 45° or 90° sectors.

At my old job, we had a set of Ubiquity dishes holding a 75mbps link at ~4 miles.

A friend of mine works for a private religious university, in leu of a VPN, they are using these types of equipment for the school to literally be the professor's home ISP. And they are getting way better than my uVerse speeds....they just put several sectors on the tower for the school's radio station.

Posts: 34 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post