Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
hey curly, I like to watch people shoot rats with air rifles on youtubes

ep

I sold my air gun collection in 2011 and it paid for my altered and trailer. I only have a few left and not much of a place to shoot right now. But my new house will have plenty to shoot at and an upstairs shooting bench.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
I have noticed traffic on most all forums I visit is way down from what it was a few years ago. On one of my airgun forums there is less traffic in 2 months now than there was in a day. Several good forums have just went away.

I think it is the same with most all forums. I will say this the whole world or the internet will not collapse because of one guy.

Agree. Same thing with skiing forums. Much less activity than a few years ago.

I think Facebook groups are taking the place of forums. Personally I’d rather read a traditional forum.

Posts: 714 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 57 Vette
posted Hide Post
Who cares Full Moon !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IHRA ACDELCO Canadian Nationals
Top/et Iron man Champion Wink
Don Davis 57 Corvette Super Gas roadster Cool
SDPC 582 Head Hunter on Alcohol

Posts: 268 | Location: Toronto Ont/Surprise AZ | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
I would be curious to know from leadership if site traffic is down or up with 1290 here or out

ep

Not sure about traffic in general, but I believe posts are down. He would post once and 36 people would immediately respond because they couldn’t help themselves. Not so much anymore.

How you been EP?

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
been good head. just trying to make it

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post