DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    WTF is the matter with you SL ??
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTF is the matter with you SL ??
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Idiots are a cost of freedom.

Let the idiot talk.

Freedom at any cost.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The OP of thread is a Left Coaster.

The Left Coast forfeited their Freedom long ago.

It's all they know (politically correct brainwashing).

Idiots are merely a cost of Freedom, worth paying.

Freedom at any cost.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BG7X77:
We have all had our moments, well most anyway. Some have them much more frequently than others. Disagreement and debate is healthy, ridicule and condescension is not. We should all try to have a sense of class and humility from whatever level in the sport we speak from. Anyone privileged enough in this life to participate in this wonderful support is blessed and we should remember that. Nobody knows everything. Nobody.

Quit calling me "nobody"
Laughing Hard

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ok. Mostly nobody except of course "The Bender" lol.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
Dave...imakehp...if im not mistaken you treated me like garbage on a couple threads.I can even look them up if you dont agree...but i took it like a man and a few threads later i gave you some advice on a tpms situation you had. Shake head

I'd hate to think I would be the one to start shyt with you. As a matter of fact if you want to spend the time looking that up and it was me being the a$$ h0le I'll apologize as completely as I can. BUT, as I said, I'd be surprised.
Better yet, if we did have some kind of beef, I certain don't now. So look it up if you want, or we can electronically shake hands and laugh off whatever happened between us. I apologize if I could have avoided ill feelings with you.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You’ve always been an a$$ h0le here, contribute nothing technical to this forum. Further your only contributions have been hate, threats and this pathetic thread which FAILED!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^This is absolute comedy

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike, long time no see. Wish you were still announcing, that would mean we still had operating racetracks out here...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Wrong Again Drama queen. This is just one example of contribution & not being an A$$..h0le.

Oh man, I just opened myself up for ED HATE. I'm fuc.ing scared! Razz

quote:
Originally posted by David Gerard:
quote:

BINGO!

Manifold delivered today, as advertised!

Thanks everyone.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B KING,

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2520 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

About you a broke dyck loser nor do they care about the a$$ h0le that started this thread that FAILED!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Morning Dave! I’m still announcing and never stopped just not 40 weekends a year these days. Be back at Bakersfield June 18th and 19th for the summit series

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
and you’re still posting here though you stated years ago you were leaving this place then you created I.P. Dailey to be a bigger ass hole than Mike English another nobody that ain’t got shyt nor ever done shyt worth talking about.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Hey Dave, doesn’t take much to fire him up.

L8R, Mike

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, antagonists are often the life blood of a message board. The ruder, the better. Without them, interest can actually drop off. More than likely, the board operator would be uninterested in killing the golden goose. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Classracer and Speedtalk don’t seem to have a issue policing. Neither did Yellow Bullet….

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Maybe you need to stay there, after all your another one that said you were leaving here and never did.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd hate to think I would be the one to start shyt with you. As a matter of fact if you want to spend the time looking that up and it was me being the a$$ h0le I'll apologize as completely as I can. BUT, as I said, I'd be surprised.
Better yet, if we did have some kind of beef, I certain don't now. So look it up if you want, or we can electronically shake hands and laugh off whatever happened between us. I apologize if I could have avoided ill feelings with you.

haha
All good dave...apology accepted!! I dont even feel like looking it up but maybe i deserved it lol!!

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
Unfortunately, antagonists are often the life blood of a message board. The ruder, the better. Without them, interest can actually drop off. More than likely, the board operator would be uninterested in killing the golden goose. Take care. Tom Worthington

Well put.....and sad all at once.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Joeblow=ED

quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
JOEBLOW ME

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2520 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
TORQIN was Wrong and so are you broke dyck