DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    WTF is the matter with you SL ??
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTF is the matter with you SL ??
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Proof, until then you are Wrong

You picked an appropriate name, JOEBLOW!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2478 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
SL KNOWS that’s not my user name. You’re pathetic broke dyck. Get that pos together and show up so I can hand you your ass and take $10k from you, ensuring you never get dream trailer 2.0 Laughing very hard otherwise STFU.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
We've all seen your worthless keyboard dribble. You can take your frivolous BS chicken shyt wagers & shove them. As evident from your $10K bracket race welch with Brian8X4N. You wager & take the dirtbag way out, I wouldn't bet a $1 with you. Razz

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2478 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There was never a Welch because there was never a bet/wager/callout with whoever this Brian is, post the quote or STFU and of course you won’t show, you’re a broke dyck P U S S Y who ain’t got shyt nor done shyt ever worth talking about.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
There was never a Welch because there was never a bet/wager/callout with whoever this Brian is, post the quote or STFU and of course you won’t show, you’re a broke dyck P U S S Y who ain’t got shyt nor done shyt ever worth talking about.

Of all the people you've called out on the net, you've never raced any of them.

Stop calling out people on the net, you don't race and haven't for several years, back when you did race and were calling people out over the net, none of those races ever transpired either.

Solution : Stop calling people out on the net, when you already know you're not gonna race, as history has shown.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Start tap dancing #1 Forum B..1tch, there's no reason for you to reply if wasn't. That rattle your pee brain, Lying B1tch! Razz

quote:
Originally posted by Brian8X4N:
Ed, are you just going to send me a check for $10,000 bet you renigged on?

Brian

quote:
You were instructed to give Kyle/Pete $10K cash 1 month before this race, last Tuesday and you didn't therefore you reneged! Send me my check for $10K and please stop using big words you can't spell.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Broke dyck, stop with your feeble diversion, this ain’t about anybody but you loser and your POS! You have neither the skills, the car nor the cash to race me so STFU! That said, I still don’t know who he is. He’s no regular poster here and I didn’t call him out so he must have called me out yet wasn’t serious about it happening or he would have put the coin up.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Feeble diversion, I can do as I wish on DRR just like you. Now, more of your feeble diversion coming. Below is the sucker bait, you'll take hook line & sinker; ED = Bottom Feeder. Are you sure who called who out?

quote:
That said, I still don’t know who he is. He’s no regular poster here and I didn’t call him out so he must have called me out yet wasn’t serious about it happening or he would have put the coin up.

quote:
Originally posted by Brian8X4N:
Ed, I take it you asked Kyle if I sent him the money? You aren't even entered in the race. Are you all talk in every part of your life or just a spineless moron when you are hiding behind a keyboard?

Brian

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Great job guys! Always good to see little man all worked up

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12265 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
Can you please stop calling people broke d i c k. It's just plain ignorant. Just because someone doesn't chose to spend the same amount on racing as you do, doesn't make you a better person or racer.

Bracket racing is for people of all levels of income. A guy with a $5k hooptie can race a guy with a $100k dragster for the same entry fee and purse.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 732 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No and when did I say it did?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Boys it’s easy to tell who’s got the tiniest Wiener at the track and the internet makes the Ed’s of the world even bolder. Personally I never hear/heard of the loser anyway unless it involves a keyboard. Clearly no one here will ever be as good though

James Stringer

Posts: 36 | Location: Georgia | Registered: November 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
never heard of you either loser and as I told you back in January, you're another jealous nobody with junk that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Great job guys! Always good to see little man all worked up

I blocked him so I don't have to see his drivel.
I got tired of arguing with him.

Posts: 4814 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ken MacNicol
posted Hide Post
Little man , do you race ?

Posts: 38 | Location: Hendersonville, Tenn. | Registered: December 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well that settles everything! Brilliant!

goob- Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1586 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Who was it that used to say their parts were made for people that actually race, not Ed?

Posts: 4814 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
quote:

Well that settles everything! Brilliant!

goob- Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I suggested he block me also but I guess he didn't.

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Speaking of liars, I'm still waiting for the results of those A-B-A tests of the BTE and ATI converters, from that career test and tune Chevelle ( arguably the quickest/fastest A/SA, sorta, car in the world ) guy. Confused
He promised to post the results. Confused
Liar. Roll Eyes

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1586 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post