DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    WTF is the matter with you SL ??
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTF is the matter with you SL ??
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Ed who? Confused Laughing Hard

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1621 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Karma Lurking…..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4475 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Karma WTF! HMMMM

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2514 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Never understood why he was let bacl on site. Guess to peaceful w/o all the bs.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4176 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Maybe just call Scott? Calling him out on his web site is useless.
There is zero moderation and threads in General that don’t belong. It is what it is and your use is 100% optional.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12149 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
I'd say with everything going on in our world, Ed falls to the bottom of our list of problems that we have.

Enjoy

Posts: 2099 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
clapping

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
I'd say with everything going on in our world, Ed falls to the bottom of our list of problems that we have.

Enjoy

?? Really?
There are issues in the world every day and my escape from reality is racing. This site helps with that or at least it used to.
Pretty sure you just sent the wrong message?
I am lucky to have met a great group of friends on this site and it’s not just my opinion that not enough has been done to curb some of the bs.
I personally know of a huge group who will not post nor add to a topic even though they have great data and expertise! The bantering between two Bantam Roosters is BS!
Obviously you don’t care or you would not have posted the above.

You did get one fraction of the sentence correct above, care to guess which one?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4475 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
quote:

Enjoy

?? Really?
There are issues in the world every day and my escape from reality is racing. This site helps with that or at least it used to.
Pretty sure you just sent the wrong message?
I am lucky to have met a great group of friends on this site and it’s not just my opinion that not enough has been done to curb some of the bs.
I personally know of a huge group who will not post nor add to a topic even though they have great data and expertise! The bantering between two Bantam Roosters is BS!
Obviously you don’t care or you would not have posted the above.

You did get one fraction of the sentence correct above, care to guess which one?
clapping

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Enjoy

Well have at it ed. You're bs has been endorsed. I mean since the World is jacked up right now, why not this site. Makes perfect sense...to somebody.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I wish there was a block you could click on for your threads like the ignore. You click a name and a block comes up anf you click it an they are blocked from posting on your threads.

Ignore is great till someone quotes them on a thread.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4176 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Scott is only trying be be fair , and the more clicks on the site the more he claims to the advertisers. This is the way he makes a little cash. The BS it’s a little redundant but I don’t see why it should stop people from posting.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
There will be a sh it load less clicks from me.

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Dave...imakehp...if im not mistaken you treated me like garbage on a couple threads.I can even look them up if you dont agree...but i took it like a man and a few threads later i gave you some advice on a tpms situation you had. Shake head

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
Ultimately, its about free speech. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, some are more vocal than others. For me, Ed had given me good and some not so good advice on here.

I see how he talks to some on here and the personal attacks, those should be moderated differently. The rest, it is what it is.

I hope to meet him one day if I ever get back out and racing.

The problem with the internet, emails, forums, etc. is, a lot gets lost in translation or taken out of context. I'm not defending, just stating facts.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 738 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We have all had our moments, well most anyway. Some have them much more frequently than others. Disagreement and debate is healthy, ridicule and condescension is not. We should all try to have a sense of class and humility from whatever level in the sport we speak from. Anyone privileged enough in this life to participate in this wonderful support is blessed and we should remember that. Nobody knows everything. Nobody.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
Ed had given me good and some not so good advice on here.

Like what?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Ed had given me good and some not so good advice on here.

Like what?

Just pointing out you give advice freely from your experiences. Some good, some not in my opinion. No need to single anything out. My point is you just got to filter through it and keep what's right for you (me.)

Same with anyone else posting advice on here, gotta separate opinions from fact.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 738 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Who really gives a hoot what some one says/thinks? Threads easy to ignore.

Nobody should be banned for playing around or even having an oposing view. This is a free site.

Funny, the older I get, the less tolerant I get with people having to feel need to push restriction of basic rights.

Posts: 3078 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
muggs…KNOWS!

quote:
Just pointing out you give advice freely from your experiences. Some good, some not in my opinion.

Exactly, your opinion, doesn’t mean “not so good” means you don’t agree with it.

Bottom line it’s free to all, use it or don’t, makes no difference to me unless you want to debate my advice then I’ll defend it vigorously.