DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    WTF is the matter with you SL ??
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTF is the matter with you SL ??
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted

Posts: 4447 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Terms of Service and rules do not apply to Ed. Someone posts a question and gets an immediate insult response from him.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Curly1,

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3968 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Terms of service apply to everyone & I'm sure the majority members have broken them with no consequences. Two wrongs don't make it right, no matter who starts it.

Plain & simple, ED provides views; most for bad reason(s) & to some extent so do the member's involved. I'm sure it benefits SL in some form or fashion, SL's playground.

imakehp, I started that thread because I have never broken in roller lifters & wanted to know if that was special for bushed lifters? Well, we saw where that train wreck went.

Hopefully some day we can meet up at a race.

Bryan

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2497 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Haters going hate and ignore the 2 way street for example…

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...912/m/9657026896/p/1

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This “forum” is entertainment only. Most threads are train wrecked by a bully and an Alzheimer’s patient.

Posts: 287 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
This “forum” is entertainment only. Most threads are train wrecked by a bully and an Alzheimer’s patient.

I call it cheap entertainment. I consider ED a keyboard punk, nothing more; but maybe less. If he was a bully he would act the same in person, but from what everyone says. He is the nicest person when they meet face to face. Take it for what's worth (very little), entertainment!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2497 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Broke dyck, I’m nice back to those who are nice to me which is 99.99% of those I’ve met who post here. Now if the day comes where one of my haters wants to be that guy well then they will quickly find out I’m much nicer here!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
It is a shame that half the threads get turned into a train wreck…

Posts: 1250 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Not even close to be factual. 48 topics on page 1 in Tech Talk and of those 2 I started.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ultimate loser not in the big show, now trying to be a tough guy! Good for you, now try being a D...Bag right off the bat in person like you do on DRR. You will not because you're a scared chicken shyt. As for me in person, I have no reason to give you the time of day. I'm in for the keyboard cheap entertainment!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Haters going to continue to hate and ignore the 2 way street. Another example…

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...5460652/m/1967076896

Scared huh, I travel all over the country, I’m easy to find. The fact is I have far more fans here than haters, those that actually race and have a clue. Meanwhile, of course you won’t say anything to my face, you’re a pus sy besides being a clueless broke dyck loser dreamer. A year later and still no 30 years in the making dream trailer, ordered to replace the original dream trailer you backed out of after it came in, built to your specs, because it had a awning yiu didn’t want despite the dealer saying he would give it to you for cost. Fact is you didn’t have the coin to pay for the trailer loser! No biggie, you’ll continue towing your shyt box with that POS flatbed utility trailer you have for years. Laughing very hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yes folks should use the ignore feature.
Yes it takes two to tangle.
Yes others sometimes are the instigators.
And yes, there is a common denominator. Drama must be the lifeblood of a forum. We don't have many women. So we gotta get the drama somewhere.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6360 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ED still avoiding competing in the Big Show & of course coming to Vegas, stop being scared! Razz

What part of "As for me in person, I have no reason to give you the time of day. I'm in for the keyboard cheap entertainment!" do you not understand!

Dancing Cat

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Yes it takes two to tangle.
Yes others sometimes are the instigators.
And yes, there is a common denominator. Drama must be the lifeblood of a forum. We don't have many women. So we gotta get the drama somewhere.

1000%

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1385 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of FastLane
posted Hide Post
quote:

The best thing I did was put them both on ignore.

Posts: 394 | Location: Parked... | Registered: May 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ya'll go easy on midget ed. His driver has been holding out on his fix.

ed's just having withdrawals.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Karen's DRR Didn't think of that

Posts: 1234 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Dave, he’s racing and will PM you I’m sure.

My majority rules.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
Dave, he’s racing and will PM you I’m sure.

My majority rules.

He was spectating. Big Grin
Watching real racers, race.
Walking around waving his arms and running his mouth to the starting line personnel, before heading into the tower to do more of the same, I'm sure. Roll Eyes

Live stream races are so cool... Laughing Hard

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1603 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
He was spectating. Big Grin
Watching real racers, race.
Walking around waving his arms and running his mouth to the starting line personnel, before heading into the tower to do more of the same, I'm sure. Roll Eyes

Live stream races are so cool... Laughing Hard

You talking about ED?

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436