DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    cbd oil recommendations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cbd oil recommendations
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Tried a cpl cheaper brands of cbd oil to see if would help a joint pain I have had for while. Wondering if any here have a brand they have used with success?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I use Hempworx,seems to help my joints alot. I'm 50 and raced quads for years retiring to go back to drag Racing

Posts: 373 | Location: Shelbyville Indiana | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Not to derail thread, but does anyone know where to find information about using these products and work place drug testing? If you use cbd oil for joint paint will it give a positive result if you are given a random drug test at work?

Posts: 487 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I would suggest ordering a quality CBD oil from Tweedle Farms. They also sell CBD infused creams to help with joint pain. Everything is lab tested.
Their CBG OIL has UNDETECTABLE levels of THC. (Still BE CAREFUL)

If the CBD OIL you purchase doesn't say 0% THC then after prolonged repeated use there will be a chance that you could fail a drug test. I would guess after maybe 2-3 months of everyday usage would possibly lead to a risky amount of THC metabolites showing up on a urine test depending on the sensitivity of the test.

Posts: 18 | Location: Houston  | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Some of you may or may not know, but Nicole and I own an online CBD store www.CBDHempOilOutlet.com.

We offer a wide range of leading brands.

As far as drug testing goes, we offer a few 100% THC Free brands. Medterra & Green Roads along with Kalki are all 100% THC Free and will pass drug screening.

There is some real good info on our site. Feel free to check it out or ask questions here. I have plenty of racers and friends using these products.

I personally use the Medterra Sleep & Good Morning capsules. Have for over a year now.

SL...

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Check out Green Compass. They're a NC local farm/CBD producer, based in the Whiteville/Chadbourne area. I've been using their product for a few months. I've always been skeptical of anything with claims like CBD people make, but I can honestly say, I'm a fan of it now. My back pain is better, i'd say 4 now vs 8 on scale of 1-10. Biggest win has been my neck. Went from constant pain in neck to rarely any.

quote:
Originally posted by Wooley:
Not to derail thread, but does anyone know where to find information about using these products and work place drug testing? If you use cbd oil for joint paint will it give a positive result if you are given a random drug test at work?

I spoke to the reps with Green Compass, and they told me there are products that contain zero THC, and products that contain some THC. The oil I use is suppose to be absolute zero THC, and I really like the results. Your best bet is to contact the company you consider buying from and check on the THC levels in their product. The research I did regarding North Carolina and CBD, to be legally sold in NC, it has to contain such a small amount of THC that it would be doubtful to test positive. Talk to your employer as well, just in case. I do hear some negative "stigma" about it in rare occasions.

William Kilduff
1970 Barracuda
1968 Camaro X2
1968 Caprice
1964 F100

Posts: 104 | Location: Wilmington NC | Registered: June 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I talked with my employer and I said it would not be issue if it did away with toothache pain I have in right hip. Employees(only 2 ) said hell they would pay for it if made me nicer during the day. LOL

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Maybe need kind with THC. I heard it worked while we where in high school.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:

If THC is not an issue then Just smoke a joint or get some edibles. At least you know it will work

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:

If THC is not an issue then Just smoke a joint or get some edibles. At least you know it will work

Ummmm, you don't want edibles if you have to work....or think....or .....anything but be loaded. Wink

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1622 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
What is this joint thing you speak of? Is that one of those funny cigarettes people had in High School,I seem to remember seeing those around. My story and I am sticking to it.