DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Where has all the Round Money went?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where has all the Round Money went?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted Hide Post
I tend to agree that paying back ****her is a nice feature to any big race.

Quite frankly, I don't think advertising "Million Dollars to Win" will draw any more entries than saying "Million Dollar Payout". EVERYONE knows that the money is going to get cut up, so let the promoter cut it up and the top 8 or so can still split what's left. Someone is still going to go home with life changing money. Hell, $5000 to still life changing to me!

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
MY MILLION.....250,000W..150,000RUP...100,000semis...50,000quarters.....25,0000....
good race, what do you figure the entry be?

Posts: 62 | Location: south carolina | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
450 cars - $2k

I'm personally excited about this weekend's Norwalk race. I was really looking forward to attending, but my shower got in the way, lol.

Sending Will instead. Ya'll look him up if you want to look at our cars that are for sale.

SL...

Posts: 2107 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post