DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    box or no-box million entry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

box or no-box million entry
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
sold

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vetman,

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 396 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ya forgot to put name in original post for contact on facespace duh

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 396 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Talk to Kyle. He usually will let you transfer the entry to another race.

Stephen Liss jr

Posts: 329 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ya I migth still go had a swingout bar issue sat. with div 3 cert guy call div 5 back and its oked ya I know 131 is IHRA still want a clean cert going to get IHRA cert also what a mess

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What are you worried about, there is no tech at these high $$ races

Posts: 604 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
there probobly will be the weekend before though the 131 track races what to run mod at those running out of time to do any testing have not been down the track this year Im just screwed cant get any body to call me back to get any kind of cert very frustrating

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
cant belive nobody wants this . no help from kyle on selling it blew my post off of his site looks like im out my 1000.00 deposit

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
755 VEIWS AND NO HITS wtf not a scam my be changeable to box gotta check with Kyle help Im out a grand otherwise Kyle just messaged me change to box is OK

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You mean to tell me Kyle won’t refund your deposit if you can’t make it?

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Dave, Give Kyle a call or Message him. I am sure it can be changed to Box they are not turning entries away from what I hear. Same as if you sold your No Box car and had a Box car now, I confident you would be entered.
I would think he would do a refund in this case or at least give you credit towards another SFG race??
Good luck and the No Box guys might be lucky the Vette isn't quite ready ;-)
Jok

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1217 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
almost 1100 views not even an offer to split-sombody! Kyle oked transfer to box entry will split only pay 1000 gate entry

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
PM Sent

Posts: 33 | Location: Xenia | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
You mean to tell me Kyle won’t refund your deposit if you can’t make it?

What's the point of a deposit if you can ask for it back?

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
yep thats the deal no refund entred last fall got car issue now guess Im screwed can transfer to another race in S.C. or Georga 1500 miles away

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^that's why if I was still racing it would be WFC or FLING only races for me!

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
And since that and a couple of others I do all will refund if you can't make it no questions asked.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good deal if someone wants to try the $1.1 Million.
Pay a $1000.00 at the gate and vetman covers the other $1000.00 at a 60/40 split if you have a great day.
$1000.00 for a shot at a Million-One $$$$ Wish my S10 was done.

Jok

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1217 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
1675 hits and only one half hearted offer on a split % is negotiable 1000 for a second entry -guys going?