Find
Notify
Tools

Gray trailer
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Looking at a trailer locally that is Gray instead of normal white. Wouldn't want another white trailer.LOL

Wondering who has one and if they truly don't show streaks like the white and hopefully not as hot as black.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chris they all streak but the advantage with grey is you don't have to wait for it to get that color like a white one---takes a couple of years for a white one to turn grey Wink

Posts: 6211 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm keeping up poorly here. I thought you were building a trailer. Or just getting a cheapie to get you by for a year or so while you finish yours?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6395 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
If your car fits in it and you have the coin buy it so you can get too the track!!

Posts: 2421 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
There are a bunch of gray trailers at out track. If your worried about streaks, >> Trim Loc. If anything, minor streaking at the drip end. Pretty simple installation, just use the better 3M adhesive. You can do one side quicker than 3 beers.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Going to build.Just can't right build as I want right now. Going cheap route is just throwing money away w/o recovering much,just not best route.

Not really worried about streaking,but was selling point for dealer.

As for having coin. Yes and no,but have credit option.

Guess some drink slower than others.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If you are concerned about resale value, get a white trailer, then have it wrapped immediately, either with a solid color wrap material or with a printed wrap. It will protect the virgin aluminum finish until its time to sell.

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My trailer is silver/charcoal two-tone. The silver shows some streaking, but not as bad as white does. The charcoal shows very little streaking.

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
My charcoal trailer shows no streaking, it was built in 2001.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post